Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 02:27 AM   #391
Is a Ghostie
Webkinz :)

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Here in England, we actullt call it Rememberence day and we wear little paper poppies
bunnyberrtie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #392
00P ;D

hubblehomeboy has a spectacular aura about

to all of those who fought for us.
thankyou.
hubblehomeboy is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #393

Sunshinyzee is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all of those who serve and have served, to those who fight and have fought, and to those who have lost their lives for our freedoms and our Country. I am deeply greatful.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:55 AM   #394
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

To all our brave heroes, you have my deep appreciation and my constant prayers! I am so glad that we have a day to honor you, but you should be honored every day, in every way! If not for you, we wouldn't have our freedom and our peace of mind. I'm so sorry for your pain and your memories and for all the families that have lost loved ones and families that have had to do without you for periods. My son-in-law is now in Iran and I know how hard it is on everyone, especially the children who don't really understand why Daddy has to be gone. THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU for all that you have sacrificed to make the world a better place for all of the rest of us.
crosses is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:08 AM   #395

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

There are no words to say how thankful I am to all the soldiers who did and are serving. If not for them we would not be the free country we are today and for that I thank them. I know all I can say is thank you, but the appreciation I have for them is unmeasurable. So thank you to all veteran's and active soldiers.
chels101 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:10 AM   #396
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
Grifonmascara is on a distinguished road

Thank you,veterans.We,the young people of the country,promise that we'll serve the country,like you did,with honor.
Grifonmascara is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:41 AM   #397
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thank you to all veterans and active servicemembers!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:53 AM   #398

dark dragon is on a distinguished road

i thank all of the people who have served the country (:
dark dragon is offline Male
Old 11-12-2011, 06:39 AM   #399
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

A Thank You to Veterans
(a poem by GreenGal17)

I thank all the veterans, for my country they have served.
They've been with us all the time, through straight roads and curved.
They fight for their lives to protect us all,
If I didn't have them, I'd probably fall
Straight to the ground, because with no protection
Our country cannot strive for perfections.
So thank you veterans for all that you do
and I am praying for each and every one of you!

THANK YOU VETERANS!
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 06:42 AM   #400
karpi

karpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to behold

I want to thank everyone who has served our country! Happy veterans day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven Half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire, the world must fall,
An oath to keep with final breath,
And foes bear arms to door of death.
karpiwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: