Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #31
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all our veterans, past and present!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #32

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

They risk their lives to protect ours, and keep our beautiful country that way. A man from my town who was serving in the army, was shot in the helmet, but he had his wife's letters in his helmet, and they saved his life. <3 They have the helmet still, and it has the large hole were the bullet went through. It is amazing that people risk leaving their families forever, just to protect us and keep us safe. My uncle was in the navy, and that is where he met my aunt, and they have a family of 6 now, and he has been with the navy ever since, and currently is. I believe the ship he is on has been bombed before, but the men (and women ) continue to serve our country. Many of my friends are army families, and move across the county with their parents who protect our country. Thank you all branches of our US military, for keeping all us safe. God bless anyone who has ever served and all their families.
CalistaXD is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #33

pixiemomto2 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all of the nation's service men and women. You put yourselves in harm's way to keep us safe. May you always be honored, loved, and appreciated. God Bless!!!
pixiemomto2 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #34
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'm thankful for all of the dedicated men and women who have given of themselves to help protect our country and those in need.

On Veteran's Day I celebrate them, and my brothers - one who served in the Navy, and the other in the Marines.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #35
mcfield

mcfield is just really nicemcfield is just really nice

On this 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in this year of 2011 marks a special Remembrance Day in which the memories of war need to be remembered and passed on to our future generations so that they may learn and remember.
mcfield is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #36
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I am exceedinly grateful to all veterans who have served our country in the Armed Forces. So many have laid their lives on the line for us so we can be free.
Thank you, thank you, veterans.
Serena is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #37

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to all the men and women who have served and God bless the families of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #38

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Thank you to all members who have served our country and thanks to all our Veterans.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #39
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Thank you so much to those who currently serve and for those families who sacrifice for that very service. I am also thankful for those families who have suffered loss, because their loved one gave all. I am eternally grateful!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #40

mao333 will become famous soon enough

Thank you courageous men and women; who fight for freedom.
And, special thanks to those who have given their lives,
so that we can continue to live ours in a peaceful country.
God bless you and watch over you.
mao333 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: