Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 12:00 AM   #381
Webkinz :)

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all those who serve, to preserve our freedom.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #382
sylvantrails is a jewel in the roughsylvantrails is a jewel in the rough

I am thankful that my dad served in the Air Force. He was stationed in Haiti in the early '90s and worked hard doing stuff we'll never know about. He also served with pride in Germany, Oklahoma (volunteering many hours to help after the bombing there), and many other places.
sylvantrails is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #383
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Thank you to all members of our Armed Forces. and all our Veterans. Their sacrifices are often much greater than we'll ever know. There are no words to express how grateful I am for OUR freedom. Happy Veterans Day!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:15 AM   #384
Diabetes Awareness
MissPiffle has a spectacular aura about

I want to say a special thanks to everyone who is or has served our country. Your sacrifice and that of your family is appreciated.
MissPiffle is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #385

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

A huge thank you to all the courageous men and women who have served in our armed forces. I cannot imagine myself in their shoes, therefore I am very thankful for what they do. Their sacrifices for our country's freedom and other country's freedom are so great.
Personally my father served in the Canadian armed forces for years. He was an outstanding person, as is everyone else who puts their live's on the line to fight for our rights.
Happy Veterans/Remembrance Day
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #386
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you, veterans and current military personnel, for all you have done to form our country and keep us safe.

Click the image to open in full size.

“The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.” Abraham Lincoln
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #387
Diabetes Awareness

Skyscraper will become famous soon enough

Thanks to all the wonderful veterans out there who gave up their lives to fight for us <3
Skyscraper is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:54 AM   #388
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

What is the first thing that people say before Thanksgiving dinner? That's right- "I am thankful for..."
One should always remember the people who endured the war and sacrificed themselves for mine, yours and everyone's freedom. That is what one should be thankful for. There are not many brave, courageous and generous people who would sacrifice their own life for another, but those Veterans did. Would you sacrifice your life for a country? Wouldn't you feel pride in doing so? Shouldn't you be remembered and honored, thanked for your heroic cause? The Veterans are not people who want fame and glory, they wanted freedom for their home land. They are the ones who left their beloved families for us, risked getting injured or killed everyday during the war, and yet they still went on fighting and hoping. Its the sort of pride & bravery that we should take on ourselves, we should be thankful of those men and women to show us that and to keep freedom in our reach. They were there to serve and protect us with their lives, it was their duty, they served it and they should be repaid in gratitude.
But in general, Im saying Thank You, Veterans For Protecting Us, And Serving Your Country.
Happy Veterans Day!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 01:10 AM   #389
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

I'm thankful for all those faithful Veterans and those who have yet to become Veterans for fighting for our country, upholding what the US legacy, and keeping us safe. They have given their lives fighting for us; their fellow countrymen, and they deserve a holiday to be remembered by. Happy Veteran's Day, veterans and soldiers, and I truly appreciate what you do for America.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #390
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Thank you to our Veterans. I am thankful to those who serve to protect our freedoms and our country.
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: