Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #361
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

To all of the veterans who have served, those currently serving, and those that we have lost... THANK YOU and God Bless you all!
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #362
Webkinz :)

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Wow, where do I begin on saying thanks to our armed soldiers? They make me feel safe, protected, and loved, that people are actually fighting for our country. Doesn't everyone remember the amazing kill of Bin Laden? Our newspaper's size of the article title was about 10 inches long! And how did that all happen? Oh yeah, our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan did that amazing feat. My 3 cousins are in the war, and they only come home for spring break, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. They're being sent to California, which is about 2 days away! Thank you so much for protecting us, we love you all so much and I will definitely wish a good luck and health for all soldiers at 11/11/11 11:11.
cheerio16 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #363
Call me Animal :D

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

I am so thankful of our armed troops. if it weren't for them, who knows where we would be right now? They fight for our freedom, lives, and country. The armed troops are serving our country becasue they want to, and they make ourland a better place to live. Thank you for serving our country and Happy Veterans Day!!
animallover97 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #364
flocksie has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to all those brave women and men who have chosen to protect us all!-
flocksie is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #365
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you to our troops serving overseas in Iraq, Afghanistan... <3 And Thank you espicially to my Uncle who served Canada in WWI. May all the fallen rest in peace. <3
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #366
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Thank you veterans! I have a very special vet in my life, and that would be my dad. Thank you to all the vets past, present, and future!
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #367
Lil Kinz

ThunderGlory will become famous soon enough

My grat gandpa fought in the World War 1.
One night, he crawld across No Mans Land from his trench. He wanted to get to his opponent's trench and thought a bomb in there and run. But somebody saw him through the darkness and he got shot.
I never knew my great granddaddy, but i know he was an amazing man who wanted peice.

The 11th month, 11th day and the 11th hour is the day when World War 1 had finished.
We remember all the people who passed and lived. They risked their lives for us to have a wonderful world.
We will always remember. We wear the poppy on our hearts. The poppy reapresents peice, love, freedom, and no war.

Today we remember. Forever. Amen.

My great grandpa fought in the World War 1.
One night he crawled across No Mans Land and somebody saw him through the darkness and he got shot.

Today is the day where we remember all the great men and women who took part on thw world war to help out countries. To make out world beautiful.
They risked their lives for us.
We wear the poopy on our hearts, the poppy repreasents freedom, love, peice and no war.
We will always remember.
We will never forget.

My great grandpa fought in world war 1.
one night, he crawled across no mans land, and somebody saw him through the darkness and he got shot.
my great grandpa was an amazing man who just wanted peice.

The 11th month, 11th day, and the 11th hour is the time when world war 1 finished. we remember all the men, women and children who died during the war.
We wear the poppy on our hearts, the poppy repreasents peice, love, freedom and no war.
We will always remember the people who risked their lives to make out world a beautiful place.

Lest We Forget
ThunderGlory is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #368

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you to the real superheroes. The brave men & women who have fought for our freedoms and the familes that support them. Thank you............
webbimom is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #369
Lil Kinz
wilseac is on a distinguished road

Thank you for protecting our country and for all the sacrifices you make.
wilseac is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #370

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Thanks go out to all of the veterans both past and present who unselfishly serve our country so that we remain free! I hope everyone understands the sacrifice they make. I know I do!! Thank you!!
WhiteCoco is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: