Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #341
Webkinz :)
flames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to observe a moment of silence for all those who serve our country. For all the great people who put their lives at risk for us. Without them, we would not be a country. They are real life heroes. God Bless them. (Especially my friend's father. I wish you the best of luck.) Thank you, veterans, and I wish you all the best!
flames13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #342
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Thanks all Veterans who have fought for our freedoms that we have. You have made may peoples lives better. I wish you all the best, you deserve it.
5guin is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #343
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you to those who have served in times of peace and especially in times of war.
Also, a thank you to their families who make sacrifices everyday while their loved ones are protecting us
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #344
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Thank you to all the past/present/future veterans world wide who work towards keeping peace and safety for all of us so we can live in a world where we can all get along.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #345
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Thanks to all of the Veterans.

There aren't enough words to show how thankful we are for you.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #346
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

In Canada, Veteran's Day is known as Remembrance Day, but it has the same purpose: to remember and thank those who were lost, and those who survived any of the wars if it be past or present. Not only people who were close to someone who was lost suffer, many veterans have also been badly injured, or suffer from "Shell Shock", which means they'll never be the same again. People fought and still fight for what we have today and it's very important to never forget those involved in war, even after they are long gone. Those Veterans that are still with us should be thanked while they're still here, so if you get the chance to meet one shaking their hand and saying thank you means more to them than you think.

So, I thank all those who were lost, and those who survived in making the world like it is today, and LEST WE FORGET.

Click the image to open in full size.
Holla is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #347

hopey has a spectacular aura about

Happy Veteran's Day. Thank you for all that you do!
Old 11-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #348
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you so mugh Veterans! Ya'll protect our Country. Thank you so much,

abbey0413
Old 11-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #349

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Veteran's Day!
Thank you to everyone that has served their country in the military.
Thanks also to all the families that have to deal with their loved ones being away from home while they serve in the military.
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #350
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

I would like to thank Mary Poppins for serving my country. She keeps my imagination very fresh! A Thank You too, must go out to Peter Pan: he protects our country from those who would steal our imaginations. He's a great guy, but he just keeps flying around all the time. But, it's okay, we forgive him because he is a true soldier!
littlejohnw is offline Male
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: