Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #311
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so thankful for all the veterans and for all in the military who endanger their own lives for us. Veterans of the wars fought for our country and gave up their lives, even if they lived, for a time to help keep us at home safe. It is truly appropriate for us to take time to think about them and be grateful for all they have done for us.

Thank you to all the veterans who have sacrificed so much for us!
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #312
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank everyone in the armed forces for protecting our country and keeping us safe from danger. I would especially like to thank my cousin for putting his life at risk to serve my country in the war.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #313
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Rememberance Day (Veterans Day) is the day where we pause in memory of the thousands of men and women who gave their lives to fight for their country. But for some people, it's a lot more than that. I know many who have experienced or are experiencing their family members and friends in war. So, today, stand for just 2 minutes of solemn silence, and remember those who have risked and gave their lives to defend us. But not just today will thoughts of war be in our minds. War is constant, very unfortunately. But either way, we will always remember - lest we forget.
buts2 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #314
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

I would love to thank everyone who fought for our freedom, putting their lives on the line. I'm also thankful, though, for their family and friends who supported them through their journey
stacir is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #315
Lil Kinz
CocoPeanut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to write a report on the history of Veteran's day. It made me appreciate what our troops and vets are doing to defend our country. If I could go up to every vet in the U.S, I would. Thank you so much for what you did, veterans!
CocoPeanut1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #316

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

I'm thankful for all those who serve in the military branches -- protecting others who can't protect themselves, often getting wounded or even giving their lives in the process. Especially all of those who do "behind-the-scene" work and don't get recognized, like machinists making parts so submarines can work and the mechanics keeping those big ships and jets moving.

Thank you, each and every family member of a service-person reading this. The families left behind are giving their lives for all of us as well.
vickylw is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #317
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Lest we forget.

Today is a day to remember those who have fought and made the ultimate sacrifice in order for our country to be better as a whole.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #318
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Thank you, veterans, for all you have sacrificed to serve your country. ♥
Old 11-11-2011, 04:51 PM   #319

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

We "give thanks" to all the veterans for the service you gave to keep us free. We truly appreciate you!!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #320
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Let us all remember everyone who sacrificed the ultimate for our privileges and freedom. <3
tiggy2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: