Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #291
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you, Veterans, I know how much kindness and love you have put into helping your country. You use your life to help other lives and I know how much goodness you must feel and I feel the same goodness, too. Once again, thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #292

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Even though it is with my Whole Heart that I THANK YOU!!!!!....
a simple Thank You just doesn't seem enough for all who have served.. both past & present...
for Your Service... Your Sacrifice... for My freedom......
Again Thank You!!! & Happy Veteran's Day!!!
DMTig is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #293

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I am glad that there are people who protect us. No matter if they are German or American or so. They try to make the world safer and, although i don't know anyone personaly, I keep them in my mind and what they do for us.

Hope they all will come home...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:33 PM   #294
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

I want to thank all the Veterans who have bravely gone forward to fight for our country. They know what it could cost them, but they face it bravely.

Thank you, Veterans, for what you have done.
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #295
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I want to thank all of the wonderful men and women who are fighting for our country and the families who support them. Thank you!! We love you!
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #296
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Thank you veterans for serving and protecting our country, true bravery and confidence
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #297

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I want to and always say thank you to all members who serve in the Armed Forces - at home, overseas, retired and even given their lives in the service of our county. Having relatives who have served, are enlisted and are serving overseas right now, Veterans' Day has even more meaning to me.

It's why I wish more and more people would appreciate things such our freedoms that were given to us through the sacrifices of others. It's also why we see the poppies given out around this time by members of the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars (other countries also do this). These poppies are made by our veterans who are in the VA hospitals and are a tangible memory of events in the wars - the poppies from the poem "In Flander's Field." The sad note is though they have to do this because too many do NOT thank their veterans.

To me it's a huge honor to go and visit with veterans when possible, and do what I can to thank them for their service.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #298
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you to all of our wonderful Veterans!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #299

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Thank you to all the service men and women who served and are serving to protect our country and countries. God Bless you all!!!
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #300
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

I would just like to give a big warm bear sized thank you to all the veterans as well as my papa!
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: