Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #21
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all of those who serve and thank you to those who are still serivng. And thank you to their families who sacrifice so much as they serve their country.

You've given us our freedom. For that we can never thank you enough!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
linehanfam is on a distinguished road

These wonderful people that served for the U.S. have fallen and died, but think of what they did for me to live in a wonderful country as of today. Thank you military for keeping in the spot today, I wish i had the courage that these people had. Happy Veteran's Day!
linehanfam is offline Male
Old 11-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #23

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Thank you veterans for being brave enough to sacrifice their lives for our own. The country could never repay you enough for your braveness. Words cannot descibe the things you have done for us. All we can say is thank you.
paardengek12 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #24

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Thank you whole heartedly to the brave men and women that are in the military now and for all of those that have ever served during war or peace. Thank you also to those brave families that kiss their loved ones when they leave and stand strong and continue forward while they are gone.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #25
I love my

xPeppermints has a spectacular aura about

God bless all the soldiers out there that fight for us. <3
xPeppermints is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #26

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

I want to express my gratitude to all those men and women who fight for our freedom--both those who died for us and those who still live today.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #27
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

To those who have served our country, to those who serve now, and to those who will serve to protect our freedom in the future, I give thanks on 11-11-11 .. Remembrance Day in Canada ..

"Lest We Forget..."

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Butterflies; 11-11-2011 at 12:29 AM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

Thank you to ALL the people that are and have fought for Our Freedom, without you Very Brave people I am scared to think of where we would all be today. Happy Veterans Day
shellybrayley is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #29
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I would like to recognize and thank ALL of our men and women who serve and have served in the military and have helped keep our country and World a better and safe place to live in. I would especially like to thank my granddaughter who is in the Army and was deployed to Morocco and has returned safely, her new husband my grandson, too, who is in the army and served in Afghanistan and has returned safely, any my grandson in Singapore who is serving in the military. I am so proud of them, and everyone else's sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters, cousins, aunts, uncles, moms and fathers who are serving far from home and missing their loved ones.

Just know - we never forget what you are doing for us. Thanks!!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

I would like to thank my wonderful father for his service in vietnam (army) that was not an easy fight and would like to thank my wonderful husband for his service as a Marine and now I would like to thank my son who I am so proud of for serving our country as a sailor (Navy) And last but not least my grandfather for serving in world war 2 (Army) Without these great men in my life I would not have any of the freedoms I enjoy now. Love you all!!!!!
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: