Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #271
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the soldiers and veterans who have placed their lives on the line and fought for our freedoms.

You are appreciated.
cpom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #272
Webkinz :)

VesperV838 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all the veterans who have served our country, especially my father and grandfather!
VesperV838 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #273
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

I would like to thank everyone who fights for our country. You keep the flag raised high, and we all should be proud of it. Thank you for all that you have done to keep us safe, for many, many, years. Thank you
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #274
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

I would like to thank each and every veteran who served in the war protecting our country. It is those brave people who make our lives what it is today. Because of them, we are free. Again, infinite thanks to all veterans who dedicated their lives to defending their country!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #275

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Thank you Veterans.
Especially my relatives who have served.
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #276

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

I would like to thank everyone who has and who is currently served for our country. All is appreciated!
ShoutingDreams is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:00 PM   #277
tooeasytoenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE MOMENT TO THANK ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE THIS COUNTRY. I HAVE LOST MANY CLOSE TO ME. MY UNCLE WAS EVEN AWARDED A PURPLE HEART THIS YEAR. I HUMBLY THANK ALL OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN WHO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND SAFETY.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #278
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Thank all military personnal and their families for the sacrifices they make for our freedom. May they all be protected and held in the hands of the One who created all!

God Bless,
Bananaz, Akorn and the gang
akbalas is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #279
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

I appreciate all the soldiers who are currently risking their lives in Afganistan for the USA. Both my grandfather and my great-grandfather have been in wars, and I know that's its hard to be a soldier. I hope all our over-sea soldiers remain safe.
spunkygirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #280

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks so much all of you veterans. If it weren't for you, who knows what our country would be like now?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: