Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #261
kathynew
Webkinz :)

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you for your service to our country and the freedoms that we enjoy!
kathynew is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #262
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I come from a family who enthusiastically loves our country and takes pride in being a part of the United States of America. My father and all of his brothers served in two different wars (Korean and Viet Nam). Their father served between the first and second World Wars. My generation was skipped. My two sons both proudly serve in the military. One is a first sergeant in the United States Army and his unit operates unmanned aerial vehicles. The other is leaving in two weeks to begin his combat training for the United States Marine Corps. We are very proud of both of our boys who have chosen to fight to preserve our freedom and our rights as American citizens. We live in the greatest country on earth!
God bless the United States of America.
AKD

And thank you to all the others who have gone before and paid for our freedom with their lives. And for the others who have served and been able to return home. We love you all for your sacrifices.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #263
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

I would like to give my thanks to the many brave men and women who have served our country. We thank you ever so much! Another thank you to all of the veterans, who have kept our country safe and free. Thank you to all who serve(d) and continue to make us proud, free, and safe. God bless you all!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #264
curiouskitty is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all our veterans and active servants of our collective good. God bless America, our home sweet home!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #265
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you veterans and active members of the military. I have a grandpa and a few uncles who have served, a cousin who just came home from Afghanistan, and a younger brother who wants to be in the Air Force someday. Thank you soldiers for your courage and love of your country, you do and have done so much to preserve and protect our world. Thank you for everything, and God bless you.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #266

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I'd just like to thank all the people who have been in war or helped because you've given everybody a life that may not have been possible. Thank you for scarificing your lifes for those of the future. Thank you for giving everybody peace, thanks to you it was possible. Thank you to vetrans who fought during WWI/ WWII or in Veitnam. Thank you to the soliders in the present who are in Afgahistan and Iran. Thank you to the nurses, pilots, soliders, genrals, commanders, cheifs. I can't thank enough people for everybody that you've rescued us from somethings that could have happened.
What Does It Mean To You?
As you sit in your chair
with your fancy hair and diamonds
do you thing you have it easy?
Do you thing soliders in pits had it easy
for you to sit in your chair and not care?

What does the poppy mean to you?
Is it a red and black accersorie
well, your lacking the meaning.
Is it something that is seasonal?
'Tis not is what a vetran would say.
He'd tell you the real meaning.

What does a poppy mean to a vetran?
Is it nightmares? Thoughts about the old days?
As he lays in bed after the fighting he promises to
wear a poppy everyday. He has brought back peace.
He will never forget, he will
REMEMBER.

What does it mean to you?

This is a great contest, to honor our vetrans and soliders.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #267
Lil Kinz
ladybugmlp is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so thankful for the veterans who sacrifised there lifes for our freedom.Thank you veterans out there i am so very thankful.If you guys didn't go out there and fight for our freedom we would be ruled.So thank you very much veterans and for those of you veterans that passed away rest in peace!
ladybugmlp is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #268
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

It means for me that all of the people who died for this country and probably wasn't scared of fighting and dying some could have been very frightened. Also like to thank my papa, grandpa, and soon my brother who is going in like six months. Thanks for the people I don't know who fought and the male who died to save my papa's life. Once again thanks.

Also I am wearing the red poppy aka " The buddy poppy" for all of the veterans out there.

Last edited by punkin55555; 11-11-2011 at 12:22 PM..
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #269
Diabetes Awareness

jules1284 has a spectacular aura about

Thank You to All Veterans and Active Servicemen and Women, who Served and Protected Our Country, to make it what it is today

We Really Appreciate You!!

♥♥
jules1284 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #270

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

In honor of all the men and women who have and are serving their country to preserve peace and and are providing us with a safe and secure life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have two grandsons serving their country now. One grandson is on his third tour in Iraq and I am truly proud of him. The other grandson is in the air force stationed in CA. He has had a tour of duty in the middle east. To all those who servered and gave their lives so we can live free, Thank you, thank you!!!!! Geemah37
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: