Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #231
bryansmom1985
Webkinz :)

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

i would like to thank my husband for the twin tee one years he spent serving our country in the United States Marine Corps. thank you for your service and thanks to all men, women, and families who have served.
bryansmom1985 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #232
Lil Kinz

talladegabrad is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Idea! I had an uncle and grandfather who served in the military. I'm so glad of their service. They helped make the world a place in which I did not have to serve. The world is a different and safer place because of all the men and women who work every day to protect us.

Thank you to all who serve and especially to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

talladegabrad is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #233
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Thank you to all of the Veterans who have served, past and present. Whether surviving or sacrificing their lives they do it so we can be free, and I gladly appreciate all they have done for their county. If I could I would thank each and every Veteran alive today personally. I would like to wish everyone a Happy Veterans Day!
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #234

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Hi WI,
Today my husband , a veteran of the nuclear submarine force (Navy) will be sharing some of his experiences with school children. I am so proud of his work in the Navy! My son a Navy commander currently serves on one of the brand new ships being designed by the Navy to keep us safe.
Proud wife and Mom
cherylkb is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #235
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am so very thankful for all of our veterans. If it was not for them, we would not have the freedom that I so very treasure today!!!!! In loving memory of both of my grandfathers. I love and miss them so very much.
Click the image to open in full size.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #236

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thank you to all the Veterans and their families, who have sacrificed so much, so we may all be free.

Click the image to open in full size.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #237

Wkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

A BIG heartfelt thank you to ALL our military men and women that serve our country so proudly and in turn make us so proud.

Happy Veterans Day!
Wkids is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #238
Lil Kinz
kangaroogirl will become famous soon enough

Thank you for all of our troops fighting for our freedom and safety. Wish the best of luck and hope everyone makes it home safe. Thank you we love our troops
kangaroogirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #239

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thankful for all those who have risked their lives in defenxe of my country and our allies around the world. I would especially like to remember those who have taken part in combat missions which our government does not recognize as 'wars,' because they have done their duty at great personal risk without being accorded the honour of officially being recognized as veterans.
litaholic is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #240
Lil Kinz
kutenkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

We want to say thank you to all those who have served to keep the US free!
kutenkitten is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: