Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank all the men and women who have fought or are fighting for freedom for everyone!!!

I would like to offer my sympathy to all those who were left at home to carry on while their loved ones were taken from them.

No matter what today is called (Remembrance Day in Canada or Veteran's Day in the US or something else in other counties) it means the same to everyone.
China is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #222

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

A huge
THANK YOU
to all veterans and all who served.

A special THANK YOU to my dad!
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:16 AM   #223
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

THANK YOU VETERANS!!!!!
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #224

SummerSolstice is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for all you do, and all you've done. Since I have never been involved in protecting my country first hand, I cannot truly know the depth of what has been given for my benefit, but I am very appreciative and grateful. Thank you for all that you have given. My your rewards be plentiful. God Bless.
SummerSolstice is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #225
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Thank you to all the military veterans men and women who sacrifice so much so that we could
have freedom.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #226
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Bridget20 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all veterans and the ones still serving for making sure this country as the freedom it does now HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!
Bridget20 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #227

momto3boys is just really nicemomto3boys is just really nice

Thanks to all the brave Veterans for serving our country. You all are the reason why we have the freedom to enjoy things like webkinz.
momto3boys is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #228

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

Veterans Day is for thanking all men and women who have served honorably in the military during times of war and peace.

THANK YOU VETERANS ... FOR EVERYTHING.

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
-- Elmer Davis

Click the image to open in full size.
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #229

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Veterans are awesome!

Dear Veteran,
Thank you so much for letting me lay down my head down at night and for having a place to sleep at all. If it wasn't for your courage and bravery, I probably wouldn't be alive today. I hope your day is awesome!

Love,
Keri V.
(Katrina)
kittyangel899 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #230
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

This forum brought Tears to my eyes. As a member of one Auxiliary of a Veterans organization, I go out of my way to thank any Soldier or Vet. I come across. I know my Freedom isn't free. I comes at a price from those that have came before and served our country in the Military service and those currently serving. Those who lived and died for our country. I cant thank you enough for your service and your sacrifice to serve our country. I would like to challenge everyone, When you see someone in uniform or Some of our vets wear a ball hat say a branch of military, Go up to them and tell them thank you for your service. Sometimes its just the words thank you can make their day a little brighter.

THANK YOU For your Service!!!!!

*Hugs and Love*
tribbles
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: