Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #191
Webkinz :)
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I think that anyone who is willing to step up and fight for his or her country, even when the war they are fighting is not a popular one, deserves our special gratitude. For those who are wounded or who have made the ultimate sacrifice, we can thank them further by supporting their families and their recovery. Thanks to our veterans and to those currently serving!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #192

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Thank you to all who serve to protect our country and give us freedom. We live in a country where we have so many freedoms that others do not. Also a special thanks to my husband who served during war time in the early 90's. My father-n-law who served in Vietnam. My brother who served in the most recent Iraq war and was in Bagdad when it fell. Praise God for their safe return. Also thanks to the families who had to sacrafice with their loved ones gone.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #193
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

This is such a wonderful thread.

In honor of my grandfather and father, both of whom served in the US Army, I want to thank all the men and women who have served and who are currently serving their country.

And a big thank you to the families of service members who make tremendous sacrifices while their loved ones are away.
joi is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #194
Swiftie <3

kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!

I want to thank the soldiers who fight for our country. They're preserving freedom, and, in a sort-of parallel to Jesus, are giving their lives so we may live. God bless! :')
kippergirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #195
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

i want to thank all of the veterans who lived through the war, and the ones that died in it. i know that if we persuvere in getting our troops back, we will have less people dying...if we REALLY try. god bless america. thank you for fighting for us!
3ponypals is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #196
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANK YOU to each and every Veteran who selflessly served so that I could make the most of opportunities I am given.
I know my Veteran dad and his buddies are proudly looking down with love and embracing each of these endearing messages.

Prizes or not; thank you Insider for the opportunity to say thank you
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #197
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

As Americans I believe all of us should celebrate this holiday in honor in you guys.
Thank you all soliders who have served and are serving at this moment to keep our country free.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #198
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Happy Veteran's Day everyone!
picklesryummy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #199
Diabetes Awareness

sunm will become famous soon enough

Thank you veterans for serving our country. And thanks for keeping us safe! Happy Veteran's day!
sunm is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #200
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I am so thankful for all our veterans have done to keep our countries safe and out of harms way. They are my heroes.
deblynn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: