Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

XxZombriexX is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I really appreciate what our veterans do for us! My grandpa and my great uncle were veterans and I am very proud of what they have done. Happy Veterans Day to everyone!
XxZombriexX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
kenneth05 will become famous soon enough

Thank you to all who have served our country. My grandfather who i have never met died wile serving our country. My deepest sinsere apreciation to all and there familys!!! God bless you all!!!! And thank you!!!!
kenneth05 is offline Male
Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Thank you yall for serving protecting and making our country free. We will never forgot the ammount of you who gave your lifes, or other things (arms, etc.). Thank you to my dear Grandfather, who passed away before i met him (he didnt die in army). Thanks to my other Grandpa, and uncle. May we live strong and war free. Congrats to all who have someone in Iraq for the USA, they are coming home before January! <3
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 PM   #14
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

Sending a special "OORAH" to our Marines on their birthday today and a Happy Veteran's Day. We salute you!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #15
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

This is so close to my heart. Thank you to all that have served in the armed forces. I have uncles, cousins, a brother and my Dad that were/are veterans. We owe you all so much.
kawee is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #16
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Lest we forget..those who fought the wars..some came home and some did not....their sacrifice was not in vain, we are where we are today ...because of them...
lemony is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #17

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I would like to thank all of the veterans that served our country. My heart goes out to each and everyone of them. My hubby is a disabled vet.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

If you know anyone who has ever been in the armed forces, thank them for me when you see them next. My grandfather was in the army and road around with the general. He did not die at war, he was a pretty lucky man, however, a lot of people did die, both men and women. If one of your family members died and was in a war, army, marines, whatever, remind them that you love them for what they did.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #19
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

We are the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave .... Because of YOU who serve.

Click the image to open in full size. God Bless & Happy Veterans Day !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #20
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

This is a thank you and to all of those who have served in the war. My heart goes out to those who have survived and those who have sacrificed their lives. Happy Veterans Day to all those honored veterans!
appletina1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: