Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 09:12 AM   #181
luvsdragons is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Happy Veteran's day to all and thank you to all the Veterans!
luvsdragons is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #182
Webkinz :)

AuntSissy is on a distinguished road

My dad is an 85 year old veteran. I want to thank all of the men and women who have served this GREAT nation since its creation. GOD BLESS YOU all and your families for your service. I pray protection for you. Happy Veterans Day!!!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #183
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

I would like to thank everyone who is or has risked there lives for our country. I would also like to thank my one cousin who has fought and my other cousin who is a marine. I hope everyone will stay safe. Thanks again!
knuths is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #184
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

thank you veterans!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #185
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

Our thoughts and prayers are with those who served at home and abroad to protect our freedoms and to fight for the freedom of the oppressed. To our veterans and their families, Thank You!
ManxKat is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #186
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

I am really thankful for all of those wonderful people who served our country! Three cheers!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #187
tooty145

Thumbs up soldiers

Dear veterans i am so happy you all served our country you are all such brave soldiers i appreciate it a lot Thank You so much veterans i think you all are the best i think you deserve the best any soldiers could have you are brave men and women and i believe you saved the USA and served this country at war some of you survived and some did not and it makes me sad to think of it but my grandpa is still living to this day and he served our country by war to and i thank you in my mind and everywhere thanks veterans! your sign by tooty145
Old 11-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #188
Lil Kinz
alyway is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all that have served.
A special thanks to my husband and all that have served with him.
alyway is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #189
kdhenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE!
kdhenshaw is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #190

kriss111 will become famous soon enough

Less we forget on this very day 11/11/11 all the wonderful, brave Veteran's and Soldier's who sacrified for us!
kriss111 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: