Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #151
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the brave men and women who have served in all the armed forces near and far. And to those who have been left behind and let them the protectors go to strangers without names and unknown faces thank you for your courage too.
sdf9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #152
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I want to thank all the veterans, past & present, for their service to our great country. We have our freedom because of you.

suzee
*******************************.com/free_preview/a/americanflagrgb_t0.png[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #153
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I am thankful for the men and women serving and who have served to protect us in this country of ours. I have a few family members who have served/are serving, and I thank you especially.

God bless!
Kitty

PS, thanks for the contest, WI!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #154
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I want to thank all vets whether they served active or reserve, especially my family members that have served and are currently serving. Thank you for your love and support, sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have you all.

Today we will remember
Old 11-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #155
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thank you so much to those who have and do serve. For those currently serving, I wish safety for you and comfort for your families who may be missing you or worrying about you.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:38 AM   #156
strikerdog is on a distinguished road

thank you veterans,
for going out there and doing all of these remarkable things for our country, i know that you have heard this countless times but i want you to know that everything you do out there every day, makes a huge difference. so thank yo for being brave, and fighting for our countr
y
strikerdog is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #157
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Thanks to all vets, past, present and future. Your courage and sacrifices are deeply appreciated.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Angel Daisy; 11-11-2011 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: typo
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #158
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

God bless everyone who fought for our country! - bows head -
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #159

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

Thank you to everyone who has served our country. And the sacrifises you make being away from your family for so long. I appreciate you all! Happy Vetrans day
chindio is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #160

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

Because of the veterans who have fought for our country, we have liberty. We have the freedom to vote for our governing authorities and for our laws. May we continue to uphold the Constitution as many of those veterans have sworn to do. Thank you to all who have served this country faithfully.
Mom2seven is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: