Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 07:20 AM   #111
Lil Kinz
sanctuary11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Now a days it seems everyone has a loved one who is serving or has served in the military. However I a floored to notice the lack of appreciation these brave folks are given. I hope that this year everyone will do more to ackowledge the sacrifice made by everyone who serves. Not just on veterans day. We all owe our thanks. Please thank a vet.
sanctuary11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #112
Mekare
Webkinz :)
Mekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond repute

My father was in the United States Army for 25 years. He served in Vietnam war. He received a purple heart for being wounded in this war. He received the medal of honor for going back to bring back injured soldiers in his platoon with great risk to himself. He received 12 individual medals in his time in the army. He has always been a hero in my eyes. He served his country with everything in himself, with honor, dignity and loyalty. He passed away last year from complications from being exposed to agent orange in the Vietnam war. I am very proud of my father and of all the troops in all branches of the military that risk and possibly lose their lives protecting our freedoms and our country. I love my dad and I will miss him very much. Thank you to all the veterans and still active military for everything you do for us!
Old 11-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #113
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

Wonderful thread & idea, I'd like to join in by thanking everyone who has been a part of the armed forces; I am truly grateful, and honor your memories & lives. . Happy Veterans Day - no, more like Thank You.
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #114
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for such a wonderful contest!

My family has been honored to produce many soldiers over the years, including my Grandfather who served in the South Pacific during WWII to my 2 Brother-in-Laws who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Every day, I remind my children that it's because of them that we have the freedoms we have and every night we include all soldiers in our prayers.

Thank you to all the men and women who have given so much so that we can have the life that we have. There are truly no words for the appreciation that we have for you! God Bless and Stay Safe!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #115
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I thank all of the veterans who have given there lives, the ones who have come home injured, the ones who are ok. They are have risked there lives for us, and for our freedom. Without them, our country would be in terrible shape. Thank you.
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #116

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Thanks so much for being strong and brave and helping our country. You're all loved very much.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #117
Lil Kinz
EARTHSONGS is an unknown quantity at this point

THIS MESSAGE IS 2 ALL THE HERO'S THAT WHERE IN MY LIFE LIKE MY FATHER HE WAS IN THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE.
I AM SO GREATFUL FOR ALL THAT THEY HAVE DONE 2 MAKE ME AND SISTER'S AND LOVE ONE'S SAFE THIS VETERAN'S DAY AND ALL HOLIDAY'S THAT HAVE 2 DO WITH THESE MEN AND WOMAN WHO GO OUT AND DEFEND OUR COUNTRY 2 MAKE ALL OF US SAFE I WANT 2 THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF Y'ALL BECUZ IF IT WASN'T FOR U WE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT OF A JOB U HAVE EACH AND EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR. GOD BLESS 2 THE LIVING & THE DEAD.
I just want to thank all who serve - our country wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for you - THANK YOU!

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!
EARTHSONGS is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #118
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Thank you for making this AMAZING thread! I am so thankful for the veterans who were so brave and risked their lives for Canada and the USA's safety. Have you hugged a veteran today? I know I have. Love you Daddy ♥
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:46 AM   #119
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Thanks to all the soldiers who fought for our freedom in our country and for freedom in other countries. I truly appreciate it. Many of them sacrificed their lives, and many families never saw them again. They are heroes. Thank you so much, and we will remember you all.
ssparavier is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:48 AM   #120
euridisea

kinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to all

My father was an airman who served in Vietnam and retired when I was in high school. My husband was a marine. Living the life of a military dependent, I have an appreciation of veterans and their families. They are all too often forgotten and under appreciated. I thank all of them, the veterans and their families for all they have done and given up for our country.
kinzmom39 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: