Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.In honor of 11-11-11 being Veteran's Day, why not post your appreciation for those who serve your country?* 11 randomly selected posts will win a retired neon plant!

Please do not post real names of soldiers that you may know. Any posts not reflecting the intent of this contest will be deleted.

Contest starts now and ends on Saturday, November 12th, at 11pm EST. In addition to the 11 neon plant winners, we are also giving away:
  • a licorice fish,
  • 10,000 estore points
  • a $10 amazon gift card!
*In no way does this represent a political view or statement by the staff or management of Webkinz Insider. This is not a debate on the war or politics, but rather an appreciation thread for those that serve in the armed forces.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

kaywai is a jewel in the roughkaywai is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

this is such a cool contest! I thank all those who have served in the war. They are brave to help their own countries. I would also like to thank all the soldiers who have protected us. HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY !
kaywai is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Thank you veterans for all that you have done.
From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate it!
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #4

milesdonnamci is a name known to allmilesdonnamci is a name known to allmilesdonnamci is a name known to all

I want to thank everyone past & present who have sacrificed for our freedom. Happy Veteran's Day!
milesdonnamci is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Wonderful thread! I have a deep appreciation of all those men and women who serve our country and have fought to protect not only our freedoms, but those of other nations as well. Thank you veterans!
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

What a wonderful thread & contest.
I would like to add my deep appreciation to all of the people who have bravely served and sacrificed for our country and other countries. Your protection pays off, and we so appreciate it.
((Hugs to all))
Happy Veteran's Day!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thank you to all members of our Armed Forces. and all our Veterans. Their sacrifices are often much greater than we'll ever know. And they do it so that we can be free.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #8

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Thank you to hall who have served! Especially my grandpa!

THANKS for all you have done! I thank all the people who risk their lives to save our!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #9

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

My dad is a retired lieutenant colonel, and I am thankful that he didn't die, and I appreciate those surviving veterans like him. But also to those who have given their lives. Thank you.

~Fuzy
Fuzythekoala is offline Male
Old 11-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #10
lugwee has disabled reputation

i am thankful for all the veterans out there who gave up there lives to fight for whats right and so we could live better lives you don't know how much one person means until you meet them and here their stories and how what they saw and heard would change their lives forever. it makes me thankful for the kind of country we live in! thank you veterans! ~Some gave all, all gave some. Some stood through for the red white and blue, and some had to fall.~
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: