Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #31
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider User Discovers New Items in Webkinz eStore!!

The items do not exist so no one can purchase them (even I am out of the US and Canada and the page does not exist).
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #32
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Wy can't the US or canada get them?? I have dreamed about a Love cat I really want one....
Opps Thanks for explaining that Commodore!

Last edited by Neo1000; 06-04-2008 at 03:16 PM..
Neo1000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #33
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

I think they won't ever be available, I think its just something the site-makers put in for fun.
ganesha07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #34
I <3
Gift Trainee

DiamondGirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update Justin I really wish Ganz would let USA and Canada get them though.

-Nikki
DiamondGirl1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #35
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

This explains A LOT!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #36
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I think the person that "discovered" the new items was playing around with the url (http://...address...) and kept entering in different numbers after the "productdetails" wording in the url. I don't think these items were "officially" announced.

I think since they put them on the front page of WI, that is when they took them off the eStore website programming (for now anyway). JMO. I hope they don't get mad at WI for having the article on the front page.

---------- SnowCrystal added 29 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

If Webkinz doesn't sell their on-line exclusive pets to US and Canada then I do think there will be people selling the codes on ebay and other auction sites. I am not sure how Ganz would stop this. A code is not a "virtual" item. Once the code is entered, then it activates the virtual items. They are still selling the trading card pets on ebay. My fear is if they don't allow US and Canada to buy their eStore exclusive pets then you will see price gouging from oversees. This is what happened when Ty introduced beanie baby exclusives to other countries and didn't allow the US to buy them (only through ebay and other sites like that...and you couldn't find one for under $100). I hope they revise their thinking on the exclusive pets. If they don't, they may lose some customers.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 06-04-2008 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #37
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

um thats cool !!! but if someone could give me a link to teh eStore in a pm that would be great
dreamb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #38

reese4 is an unknown quantity at this point

In what country can you get them then? Ganz is just mind games with everyone. Don't know if I would pay just to get a virtual pet. I would like the actual stuffed animal.
reese4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #39
hilo27

chapingirl2010 is on a distinguished road

That's cool! =D
chapingirl2010 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #40
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by reese4
In what country can you get them then? Ganz is just mind games with everyone. Don't know if I would pay just to get a virtual pet. I would like the actual stuffed animal.
You cant get them in any country, only the US and canada can access the site at all, so no one can get those virtual pets right now.

Maybe the mods should post that somewhere so its clear, that no one can get them they arent available at all
ganesha07 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: