Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 11:19 AM   #61
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: WI Thanks Canadian Members for Chipette Codes!

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Although I am very happy for the members that were chosen to receive prizes I am very disappointed that all who contributed did not get something. I myself spent time on that weekend sending codes to WI and would have loved to had a Chipmunk Costume too. I must say I am a little disappointed. We should have had the chance to sign up just like the other members did to get the Chipette Outfits.

Congrats to the winners!
I think for a number of people who contributed, the happiness others got from receiving the codes is enough
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #62
marybess18
Webkinz :)

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Very well deserved prizes for our Canadian members! Thanks WI for giving those out
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #63

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

Wow! I was a double prize winner! Thank you Canada and WI! Good luck to all
1webkinzfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #64
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

Wow! Thanks so much Canadian players! I have really enjoyed the prizes I won!
emmie0952 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #65
Gift Trainee

jehannah4 will become famous soon enough

What a great idea! And thanks again, Canada, for the Chipette costume!
jehannah4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #66
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

Thats really Awesome of WI. And Congratulations to All the Winners
shellybrayley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #67
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Thank you Canada and Congratulations to those that received a prize!! Way to go WI!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:33 AM   #68
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

How wonderful! All of you helpful Canadians deserve these wonderful gifts! Thank so much for all of your work to make the people of WI's dreams come true!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #69
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Congratulations fellow Canadians! How kind of WI to return the favour.
I had fun making up creative usernames @ webkinzinsider.com - such random things like movie titles and quotes from movies - it was a hoot!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #70
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Congrats to our Canadian members - and neighbors. So nice to see your generosity be rewarded. Nice job WI!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: