Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

bonairgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

I thnk ganz is way to stingy with their cash on these games.
bonairgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 08:15 AM   #12
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

This is stupid. Who's the one that set the limit that the attainable scores should be so low or else they're not believable...? How could a person possibly cheat at this game anyway?

I think the programmer who ripped off created this game just took the easy way out and instead of coding to handle large scores and high KinzCash, just stuck the message in there to cut the player off at a certain point. It's easier than trying to finish a robust, stable game that awards the prize for skilled players fair and square.

There's no way I'm going to touch this game myself, now that it's been capped at under 300KC. What's the point of even playing it?

Last edited by likmfurry; 08-25-2008 at 01:10 PM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 08-25-2008, 02:28 PM   #13
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

that is good to know. I am good at Zuma but I am not that good at this game, but I will remember that incase I get there.
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #14

jacquie_t is an unknown quantity at this point

I scored 82,060 and had no troubles getting my =W=...but I didn't make a note of how much it was exactly. I did that before reading the news about the limit!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #15

PrincessDanca is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats unfair but kind of reasonable some people might acctually use hacks or something to get a WAAAAYY high score to win a lot of Kinzcash but I doubt it
PrincessDanca is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #16
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

thanks for the info!! i think Ganz is too stingy with it's kinzcash in games. u liturally have to stay on the computer non-stop for 40 minutes just 2 win 200 kinzcash. thats just not right....
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #17
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

That's just unfair.... thanks for the information!!!! That really helped!!
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #18

panda1 will become famous soon enough

The same thing happens in Booger gets an A, which someone else mentioned. I got to 650 KC and was told it was too high and I wouldn't get anything. Now I try to stay to 400 or below to make it worth the effort.
panda1 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 10:49 AM   #19

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I also found out "the hard way" that there were scoring limits in Booger Gets an A. I love the new Smoothie Moves game, but don't think I will have the same problem......will never be good enough!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #20
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

thanks justin, cows and mom and everyone else for helping us learn this!
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: