Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

Wow, that is CRAZY!

CRAZY AWESOME!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #12
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

that's the same as calling us cheaters ! If there is going to be a limit then I think whatever the kc limit is you should recieve that and a different trophy for each "level" higher you reach after that kc amount is awarded. or just award the kc amount at the end of each level you complete. But to rob us after all the time and work.
nettne is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #13
sikric

RJ9453 is an unknown quantity at this point

This Game is awesome i have gotting to lenel 56 or 57 and got 132,000
Old 08-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I have been waiting for a game like this.. i LOVE zuma, luxor, and another cute one called Tumblebugs... I got to level 17 and remembered i read a post that someone left that they made it to 21 and got that message.... so i figured.. play it safe.. so I stopped, LOL..

My opinion is.. why do they make the game go up that high if it is "unreasonable" to get to that level??!!
Ya know, i never thought of that, but it's a great idea. Why not make it so that you "beat the game?" They never can really seem to get things right. I know people who still manage to cheat on games, and they don't get caught, but when you get a legit score, they take it away.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Pogo also has a game just like this, they call it SWASHBUCKETS. anyone with experience in it will find SMOOTHIE MOVES easy.

I'll have to find COWS4U posts and give her a rep pt bc she will have saved me 40min of playing for nothing.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #16

Angelbabybsl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

The level cap is actually a little bit higher than what COWS4YOU achieved. I do not know how to get a screen shot of it, but I just got a score of 66,350 and recieved 265 kc and I believe I lost on level 15. Hopefully, this lets those who love playing this game play for just a BIT longer and still get their KinzCash!!
Angelbabybsl is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #17
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

I got 74010 on level 17 and it's also a reasonable score.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
Gifted

rach435 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #19

Angelbabybsl is an unknown quantity at this point

I found out how to copy the image. Here's the link.

Click the image to open in full size.
Angelbabybsl is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #20
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Great info! Thanks Justin!
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: