Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

Since the introduction of the new game, Smoothie Moves, into Webkinz World on Wednesday, there's been quite a few WI users playing it for hours at a time. *Some of our users were already experienced with playing this game, since they were "Zuma addicts" not so long ago, and are now being punished.

You see, these Zuma addicts used to stay up late into the night and play for hours and became what we like to call "Zuma Wizards", which, apparently is a punishable offense in Webkinz World. *Have a look at how quickly a Zuma Wizard can play in this Youtube video:*youtube. com/watch?v=4_Yog0SQZoQ

Yes, the wizards are really THAT good at it, and it translates directly into their skills in Smoothie Moves. *And, as you can see below, these kinds of skills in Webkinz World just aren't "reasonable".

One of our Wizards, shanhop, got to level 23 with a score of 132,000, and was supposed to be awarded 532 Kinz Cash but got this instead:
Click the image to open in full size.

Another of our Wizards, mom-2-3, got to level 19 with a score of 94,440 with 377 Kinz Cash and got the same message:
After seeing fellow Wizards being punished, our staff Wizard, COWS4YOU, decided to create a new strategy: keep her Wizard status hidden and die early!
At this time, we aren't sure what the high score cap is on the new game, but we do know that anything below COWS4YOU's score will be considered a "reasonable" score and it's safe to stay at or below her score. *We hope that we can save some of you the frustration of playing for 40+ minutes and not being awarded Kinz Cash!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

That is absolutely Crazy!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

THANKS for the advice! My husband is excellent at this and he's been clocking time trying to get me some KC!! I'll warn him ... he's pretty good! (Reps to you!)
Chicago is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

That's absolutely not fair! People should get te amount of kinzcash they played for!
Old 08-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the warning. I loved playing Zuma and was happy to see a game in WW that was similar. I can understand why WW has limits because it is geared toward younger people that don't have as much skill (endless nights of practice) as older people.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Why have those levels in the game if you aren't allowed to play them? That makes no sense whatsoever.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

That's good to know, I was up to level 8 already and I am not going to "master" it if it's not worth it. I will just "die early" and start over at $200KC.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #8
926joe
Webkinz :)
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

That link to youtube of the Zuma Wizards is ridiculous. You have to spend a LOT of time practicing to get that fast and coordinated
Old 08-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

urcool<3 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Strategy for Smoothie Moves: Die Early!

View Post Originally Posted by megeorgio
That link to youtube of the Zuma Wizards is ridiculous. You have to spend a LOT of time practicing to get that fast and coordinated
That's because they play Zuma all the time.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I have been waiting for a game like this.. i LOVE zuma, luxor, and another cute one called Tumblebugs... I got to level 17 and remembered i read a post that someone left that they made it to 21 and got that message.... so i figured.. play it safe.. so I stopped, LOL..

My opinion is.. why do they make the game go up that high if it is "unreasonable" to get to that level??!!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: