Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #81
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WI Staff Winterfest Quick Meal Recipes

View Post Originally Posted by Jen9804
Just called my husband to pick up some ingredients on the way home from work.

Here is an embarrassing confession: I am an at-home, homeschooling mom of 3 and I never cook. I am overwhelmed by having to make decisions about what to prepare, and the whole grocery shopping experience sends my brain spinning because of all the different choices, brands and such. I saw these recipes and thought "Even I could do that, plus, I bet the kids would eat it too!". My husband was more than happy to make a stop if I was excited about cooking, so I figured it would be a good time to ask: "If Webkinz turns me into a cook, can I get another one as a reward?" His reply? "ABSOLUTELY!!!!!"
My college age daughter is overwhelmed by the grocery store too. What helps her is to make the grocery list of dinner ingredients ahead of time.. My sister in law does not grocery shop either.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 09:15 AM   #82
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

AuntKinz thanks so much for the chocolate chip cookie recipe they were delicious
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 09:16 AM   #83
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I will definatly try some of these recipes, thanks for posting them! Although, last night my hubby bought pizza and wings for dinner! Now I need something quick for tonight! My families favorite is Slumgullion,
2 cans of peeled (italian) tomatoes
1 pound of elbow macaroni or shells
2 pounds of ground beef
Cook the pasta, brown the meat and add the tomatoes to heat them up, pour over the cooked pasta, stir together, YUM!

---------- mimzysmom added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I love how these recipes are so simple, that my kids can try them.

Last edited by mimzysmom; 01-27-2008 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #84
teenabeena12

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
My college age daughter is overwhelmed by the grocery store too. What helps her is to make the grocery list of dinner ingredients ahead of time.. My sister in law does not grocery shop either.
really i absolutely love to grocery shop..i do it once a month..its a whole day event..and i go to 4 different grocery stores to catch all the sales..i just love it!!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #85
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Wow! Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you for these recipes! I just printed them out and gave a grocery list to my husband to pick-up after church.
Good thing my college daughter can cook too!
I know, I should be with him....but it isn't because of the snowflakes! Although I do have my window up to catch a few! I am trying to play catch up with our business and I need to enter over 300 invoices! Arggg....hate the ending the month, quarter and year at the same time!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #86
Webkinz :)

monkey202 is on a distinguished road

These Sound sooooo good!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #87
y7u9 & 9u7y
Lil Kinz

y7u9 is an unknown quantity at this point

:clyde:that is so cool. I just got off of webkinz world @ 9:40 A.M. . I clicked on 2 snowflakes and got a tree and a picture.:rdr::gor::pgn:
Old 01-27-2008, 09:58 AM   #88
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the recipes. I'm always looking for quick suppers as both of us work and we have a toddler.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 10:04 AM   #89
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Cute idea for the cookbook! lol, I am not so much worried about the missing of the snowflakes, but these all sound so good, I might make some tonight!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #90
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

Wow, THANK you very much for these recipes!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: