Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #21
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Staff Winterfest Quick Meal Recipes

Yum! I've gotta try some!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #22
goldfish191
Gifted

kittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to behold

That is such a cute idea!
They all sound so yummy, we will have to try them!
Old 01-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #23
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

what a great idea!! thanks for sharing!! now I know what we are going to have for dinner on Sunday!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #24
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

Just called my husband to pick up some ingredients on the way home from work.

Here is an embarrassing confession: I am an at-home, homeschooling mom of 3 and I never cook. I am overwhelmed by having to make decisions about what to prepare, and the whole grocery shopping experience sends my brain spinning because of all the different choices, brands and such. I saw these recipes and thought "Even I could do that, plus, I bet the kids would eat it too!". My husband was more than happy to make a stop if I was excited about cooking, so I figured it would be a good time to ask: "If Webkinz turns me into a cook, can I get another one as a reward?" His reply? "ABSOLUTELY!!!!!"
Old 01-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #25
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for the recipies. For me, I am home alone this weekend. My daughter is at her dad's. Usually I hate that but this weekend I am kind of relieved. No cooking, no making sure that she is in clean clothes, bathed, etc. I can veg in front of the computer with my diet coke, popcorn, extra valentine candy, and carrots. LOL

Oh, how many of you have timed your showers to 6 minutes so you don't miss a snowflake? LOL
millieroo is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #26
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jen9804
Just called my husband to pick up some ingredients on the way home from work.

Here is an embarrassing confession: I am an at-home, homeschooling mom of 3 and I never cook. I am overwhelmed by having to make decisions about what to prepare, and the whole grocery shopping experience sends my brain spinning because of all the different choices, brands and such. I saw these recipes and thought "Even I could do that, plus, I bet the kids would eat it too!". My husband was more than happy to make a stop if I was excited about cooking, so I figured it would be a good time to ask: "If Webkinz turns me into a cook, can I get another one as a reward?" His reply? "ABSOLUTELY!!!!!"
Yay! Now...I really hope these work so you can get another webbie! *lol*
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #27
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Yum. I'll have to make some of those for my kids!

Faith
Old 01-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #28
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Fairlyoddmom! My Taco Chicken is in the oven as we speak! This really was a great Idea!

---------- Jen9804 added 125 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

It turned out soooooooo good! 2 of my three kids ate it too! The other one cried, but doesn't like ANYTHING unless it is chock-full of sugar! Tomorrow I think it's time for some curry! Thanks again!

Last edited by Jen9804; 01-25-2008 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 10:19 PM   #29
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Mmm sounds delish, I think I'll get take out!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #30
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG this is soooooo cool! I love all the recipes.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: