Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #121
Lil Kinz
traumajunki1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Staff Winterfest Quick Meal Recipes

Thank you so much for all the recipe ideas cant wait to try them all out. Also, it is really nice to know that other adults play on webkinz as well - my son cant say I am wierd anymore. lol
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

Is the rice in the Cheesy chicken uncooked when you put it in? I just opened up the box for the first time for my crock pot that I got when I got married in 2000! It's cooking the Beef tips in it. Yum!

Thanks for the recipes!
Old 01-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #123
Me is the most
Gifted

KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

How funny! The snowflakes aren't coming down too hard anymore... better prepare a big dinner! LOL
Old 01-30-2008, 12:47 PM   #124
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tinag123
Is the rice in the Cheesy chicken uncooked when you put it in? I just opened up the box for the first time for my crock pot that I got when I got married in 2000! It's cooking the Beef tips in it. Yum!

Thanks for the recipes!
Yes, it will cook in the crockpot for 8 hours.
Karen is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 05:28 PM   #125
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Karen
Yes, it will cook in the crockpot for 8 hours.
karen im getting ready to make it now!! lol hope its not to late, its 5:30 here but we usually dont eat dinner til around 9 because my mom has a meeting every night.

---------- emw~disney~star added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

oh, it does say 8 hours. oh well......3 is close enough...lol. thats why the microwave was invented!!!!

Last edited by emw~disney~star; 01-30-2008 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 06:33 PM   #126
Cmstrach
Cmstrach is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by emw~disney~star
karen im getting ready to make it now!! lol hope its not to late, its 5:30 here but we usually dont eat dinner til around 9 because my mom has a meeting every night.

---------- emw~disney~star added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

oh, it does say 8 hours. oh well......3 is close enough...lol. thats why the microwave was invented!!!!
Don't put it in the microwave, just put it in the crockpot for 3-4 hrs on high instead of 8 hrs on low!!
Old 01-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #127
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

i ended up substituting the cheddar soup for 2 cups frozen veggies (gotta get the veggies in) and water. then i mixed everything but the chicken together then put the chicken ontop, out it in the oven for an hour, put 1/2 cup of cheese on top and volia!!! not as good as the original but still....
Old 02-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #128
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by rybugsmom
kudos to MissyK!!! I made her bbq pork last night and the family LOVED it!! in fact.....we are going to do it again for Super Bowl Sunday!!
I'm so glad you and your family liked this! I'm a southern girl and the first time I saw this recipe I thought "There's no way that makes good bbq!" Then I had family coming from out of town one day and a million things to do so I decided to give it a try - OMG, we LOVE it. It tastes wonderful and it's so easy! We make it a lot when we go skiing, to the lake, or have out-of-town guests coming in because it can sit on warm all day and people can serve themselves whenever they decide to take a break from the slopes, the boat, or when company finally arrives. A Superbowl party sounds PERFECT for this recipe...Enjoy!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:13 PM   #129
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

these were sooooo helpful to my mom thanks alot guys they were really good
Old 02-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #130
Cmstrach
Cmstrach is an unknown quantity at this point

We are making Karen's Cheesey Chicken and Rice and I noticed some things that should be added...
1. Should say to stir because otherwise it gets stuck to the side and the rice just sits on top
2. It should say to use long cooking rice
3. Milk should be added to the recipie because it is very thick and dry
4. It should say if you are suppost to spray the cooker or not
5. Last but not least it should say to put it on low for 8hrs because that might confuse some people!!

---------- Cmstrach added 319 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Karen's Cheesey Chicken and Rice deff. needs vegs. to go w/ it and even after we added TONS of milk it was still dry and mushy!!

Last edited by Cmstrach; 02-02-2008 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: