Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #91
Lil Kinz
Chibi867 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Staff Winterfest Quick Meal Recipes

These are SUCH good recipes!!!!!! My family nd I are always looking for new things for dinner.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 11:22 AM   #92
Gifted

HarryHopper is on a distinguished road

GREAT recipes - not only for WinterFest, but for nights when ballet/band practice/scouts/choir practice/wrestling practice, etc., make it hard to get in the kitchen to cook! I'm adding all these recipes to my recipe notebook!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:28 AM   #93
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

thats cool and nice!!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 11:28 AM   #94
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: WI Staff Winterfest Quick Meal Recipes

Oh My Gosh! These recipes are soooo Delicious! A couple of days ago my mom and I made the Kielbasa Soup made by Fireflyblue...IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!!!! It was really funny too because we shared it with my neighbors, and one of my neighbors are about 4 years old. Instead of calling it Kielbasa Soup he would call it Basa Sooooop (he would extend he ooo in soup).

The next day my dad and I made thePita Pizzas made by Cynalot....They were awesome!!! Right after that everyone in my family helped make the Choc/Choc Chip Cookies by Aunt Kinz... All the cookies were gone in like 20 seconds! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait until my family and I make some more of the new recipes!!

Good Job to everyone on the , The Recipes were DELICIOUS!!!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 01-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #95
azlachat
Gift Guru

azlachat is a jewel in the roughazlachat is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Thanks a lot NOW I'm starving after reading all those great receipes!!!

GOOD LUCK catching those snowflakes, they seem to be flying far more often this year so everyone should be able to snag a bunch!!!

azlachat is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #96
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

those look good! its my night to cook, i think its gonna be Karens cheesy chicken and rice....
Old 01-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #97
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

That was so nice of you to put that together! My whole family is currently sick. First my mom, then my brother, then me, then my other brother and at last our life line, my dad. We can't exactly cook because my mom is in bed and can't even fix breakfest and my dad has no clue how to! Neither do my brothers and i just don't feel well enough. They all sound so yummy and deluctable! If my dad gets well enough, mabye he could go to the grocery store (that might not turn out to well) and my mom could make some of the recipes but for now, we are stuck eating Mcdonalds! Thanks again! my tummy is rumbling for some!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:09 PM   #98
Webkinz :)

starsabove is on a distinguished road

Wow, I'm drooling after reading all those recipes. I should give my mom those recipes to make, even though she doesn't play webkinz. They sound really good. Thanks for the recipes!
starsabove is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #99
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by HarryHopper
GREAT recipes - not only for WinterFest, but for nights when ballet/band practice/scouts/choir practice/wrestling practice, etc., make it hard to get in the kitchen to cook! I'm adding all these recipes to my recipe notebook!
I totally agree!! I can always use great QUICK recipes!! in fact, I have the BBQ pork in the crockpot right now!!! (I couldn't resist adding some garlic and black peppercorns to it.....)
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 01:26 PM   #100
KimKinz

thanks for the recipies everyone! They seem delicious!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: