Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default WI Reveals Exclusive Virtual Images of Webkinz Weimaraner + PSI, PSF!

A new front page story has been added:

WI Reveals Exclusive Virtual Images of Webkinz Weimaraner + PSI, PSF!

Way back in late August, we brought you the news of a Webkinz Weimaraner coming to Webkinz World in November. Since then, we haven't seen much news on the Weimaraner and were wondering if the release had been delayed.

After today's system update, we've found that the Webkinz Weimaraner has been added to Webkinz World, along with virtual images, PSI and PSF! Since our partner retailer was unable to order the Weimaraner for their November shipment, we are assuming that the Weimaraner is a retailer-exclusive Webkinz still slated for release in November!

Enjoy the exclusive images of the cute new dog, along with it's PSI: Charming Charcoal Easel and PSF: Tally-Ho Hoagie!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WI Reveals Exclusive Virtual Images of Webkinz Weimaraner + PSI, PSF!

I dont like either images of the pet, but I love the PSI
Sparky1109 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: WI Reveals Exclusive Virtual Images of Webkinz Weimaraner + PSI, PSF!

I think that psf is adorable! I am not so fussy on the PSI or the virtual image but the psf is cute!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Unregistered

Post Re: WI Reveals Exclusive Virtual Images of Webkinz Weimaraner + PSI, PSF!

I thought the dog was brown, not grey?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Unregistered

Cool!! I might get it...
Old 10-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Hmm. I don't really like the virtual image or the pet or anything else... But it's somehow intriguing... like it's hypnotizing me... I might actually be getting this one, depending on what store it's sold at.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
oah! I must be a

roro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of light

Saying "no offense" doesn't make a rude comment not rude....

Last edited by Justin; 10-14-2009 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: removed rude comment
roro10185 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

not my favourite, but cute!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #9

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

The plush is much cuter than the virtural image. I do like the PSI and PSf. I can't decide if I should get it or not.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #10
bonanza396
Banned

PhantomStallion is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooh! He's definately mine!
PhantomStallion is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: