Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
sillyone is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Reveals All Possible Super Secret Recipes + Super Chef Badge!

it will not let me mix gunk together on the stove
sillyone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

BashfulBrooke will become famous soon enough

Cool Re: WI Reveals All Possible Super Secret Recipes + Super Chef Badge!

Wow! they look AWESOME! Especially the Tempesturosa... we sooo gotta figure these out!
BashfulBrooke is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI Reveals All Possible Super Secret Recipes + Super Chef Badge!

I made one of the new recipes and was awarded the new chef badge. However it has not shown up on the My Page badge list, even after logging in & out. Most likely just a glitch. Ganz was probably not ready for all the master recipe solvers this morning that hit the clubhouse running.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #14
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Looks like we need a new section !
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #15

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I just made Entomosoflicky: bruschetta, spineretti, and chudga bugs. I earned the badge. Don't see the trophy though. I am not sure how to flag this.....

Apparently I wasn't first....

Last edited by hpquinlan; 10-14-2009 at 12:20 PM..
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #16
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I can't get it to accept my recipe food. Anyone else having this problem?
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Batty
Ooh!! This is in the new clubhouse room right??
Yes it is a new room in the Clubhouse. They all look so cool! Thanks Justin!
JudoBoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Do I understand that we can ONLY MAKE THESE RECIPES in the Clubhouse and not on our own stoves?
They only work on the Super Stove? These are beautiful to look at and if this is the case, I will have to go in and make them there, unless otherwise noted. ????
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #19

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I suggested to them they should do that!!!!!!!
:0
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #20
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Has anybody solved the "Creme di Reme" recipe or whatever it's called? Just wondering 'cause I'm a bit confused with what's solved and what's not. It's blue, green, and grey gunk if nobody knows.

Ohh I'm sorry for the double post but now I get it. Ignore my first post. Sorry.

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 10-14-2009 at 04:14 PM..
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, frugal!, redstars55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: