Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Recipe Cookbook Officially Relaunched!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Recipe Cookbook Officially Relaunched!

A few weeks ago, with the introduction of the Webkinz Mega Stove, our recipe guide required a re-write to handle the extra ingredients for the Mega Stove recipes.

I'm happy to say that our WI Webkinz Recipe Cookbook has been officially relaunched!

Click the image to open in full size.

It now includes all of the Mega Stove recipes and has received a major facelift to match the styling of Webkinz Insider's front page. All of the original functionality remains -- selecting ingredients to find out what recipes you can make, showing all recipes from a particular appliance, and showing all unsolved recipes -- but with the added 5-ingredient recipes for the Mega Stove!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Recipe Cookbook Officially Relaunched!

Wow, that's great! I Love it, I Plan on using alot more now than before!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for making everything so user friendly!
CREDD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Recipe Cookbook Officially Relaunched!

Thanks!! My mom printed out the first recipe book for me & I made a lot of great recipes for my always hungry webbies. I can't wait to see what's new. I don't have the mega stove yet but I'm interested in it. Now to find a bunch of paper & print this recipe book.
suzee <<<mommy to 18 webbie doggies that I love so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

I don't know what to do! I clicked on something in the cookbook, but when I tried to scroll down, I still saw the same recipes!
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
pokekid56

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

yay first page! ^_^
i gonna print out
the new one later!
pokekid56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like it!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
_ihacoks_

WOW That looks awesome!
Old 07-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #9
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

that looks great! I am so glad you were able to re-do the book so that the new stove recipies could fit as well!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:47 PM   #10
143 means I love you

adorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonder

i just love it!!!!!!!!!!
adorablegirl7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: