Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #61
My other car is a
Webkinz :)

surfbum787 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Receives Preview Images of Trading Block from Ganz!

SUGGESTION:

I am not gifted yet, nor a gift trainee, but am working on it! I've never been to the GE; but a suggestion: to make a designated area in the GE or other forum for users to talk to other users and talk to each other about when and where to meet, and what they want to trade. This will make the process go faster in the clubhouse!

However, should this forum be made, can it be open to people who arent gifted? They wouldn't be trading from WI. They'd just be discussing what they would trade,then say "K, meet me @ the trading corner @ 2:00 est. Something like that.

Thanks for your consideration!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #62
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Oh, how neat!!

The room alone is adorable! I wonder if Arte would consider carrying those tables in shop for sale!

Thanks so much for the update, Justin! You guys are the best!!

---------- luvwebbies added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Those Ganz promotional people need to feed their pets....!!! Yipes!
yes they do need to! also they need to answer their mail! lol, they have 14 unread messages! lol!

---------- LegoMindstorms2 added 8 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

i think its cool, and also we get to trade WHAT WE WANT TO, like lets say someone had a really great item and someone else wanted it but didnt have another item/s in the same price range, but they DID have something that the person with the great item REALLY WANTED, so they wanted to trade, but on the WI ge you cant, but on the webkinz world trading thing you CAN, thats what i personally would like more about the trading thing on webkinz, im not saying i dont agree with the WIs ge, im just saying that its good to say its OK to trade if you both WANT to

Last edited by LegoMindstorms2; 05-10-2008 at 07:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 05-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #63
fromthelandofoz
fromthelandofoz is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this site! You get the best info, and keep us all informed. Thanks to you all!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:19 AM   #64
Doglover8024 is a

doglover8024 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder what kind of floor that is, and if it will be in the curio shop.
doglover8024 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #65

clare101star is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome!!!!i will probably use ww's trading nthing because wi trading takes to lonbg and ww trrading looks quick and easy?

if 5000 or so 05 members start trading retireds and priceless items for rar4es or exlusives, or wshop,curio, or psi,ect[stuff that's not worh a ton] will the values in the GEV change?
Old 05-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #66
Blind me I'm a

Chicagofan732 is on a distinguished road

hello when is it comin out?
Old 05-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #67
Evan101singingstar

View Post Originally Posted by clare101star
awesome!!!!i will probably use ww's trading nthing because wi trading takes to lonbg and ww trrading looks quick and easy?

if 5000 or so 05 members start trading retireds and priceless items for rar4es or exlusives, or wshop,curio, or psi,ect[stuff that's not worh a ton] will the values in the GEV change?
i agree with ya Clarissa.that's just my question
Old 05-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #68
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by LegoMindstorms2
yes they do need to! also they need to answer their mail! lol, they have 14 unread messages! lol!

---------- LegoMindstorms2 added 8 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

i think its cool, and also we get to trade WHAT WE WANT TO, like lets say someone had a really great item and someone else wanted it but didnt have another item/s in the same price range, but they DID have something that the person with the great item REALLY WANTED, so they wanted to trade, but on the WI ge you cant, but on the webkinz world trading thing you CAN, thats what i personally would like more about the trading thing on webkinz, im not saying i dont agree with the WIs ge, im just saying that its good to say its OK to trade if you both WANT to
And see...I disagree with this. WI doesn't have WIGEV or rules about trading because we're trying to be controlling or mean. Our GE was born out of the unfair trading practices that existed in the club house. Yes...it did come out of the desire not to see people scammed anymore...in cases where one person would send and then the other one would just disappear. Obviously this new system will keep that from happening.

But there were also instances where some young child would trade their retired PSI for a pretty shiny exclusive they've always wanted. Thats not a fair trade. Then the feedback system was designed to give people a rating...so people could see if you were a fair trader or not.

The list of scammers we have includes people that traded unfairly in the clubhouse...and I assume people will continue to be reported for unfair trading practices.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 10:23 AM   #69
Tu madre.

sydney123212 is just really nicesydney123212 is just really nice

Well this will b awesome since i can't seem to get n 2 the gift exchange and I didnt no u could trade n da clubhouse!
♥Sydney♥
sydney123212 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #70
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by surfbum787
SUGGESTION:

I am not gifted yet, nor a gift trainee, but am working on it! I've never been to the GE; but a suggestion: to make a designated area in the GE or other forum for users to talk to other users and talk to each other about when and where to meet, and what they want to trade. This will make the process go faster in the clubhouse!

However, should this forum be made, can it be open to people who arent gifted? They wouldn't be trading from WI. They'd just be discussing what they would trade,then say "K, meet me @ the trading corner @ 2:00 est. Something like that.

Thanks for your consideration!
The Gift Exchange in its current form would facilitate exactly what you are describing.. Discussing what you want to trade and meeting to trade in WW is the same thing as what we do now in the GE. In the GE, they discuss what to trade, then say "ok, i'll send first" and then they KinzPost each other. There will still be no trading outside of the GE
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: