Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #31
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Receives Preview Images of Trading Block from Ganz!

I like the idea, but I bet it's going to fill up wayyyyy tooo fast. you'll have 100 people trading all the time and then no one else will be able to get in. It will be like the stadium. I hope that they have learned from that.
charming is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #32
Gift Guru

1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about

I agree that more than likely I'll stick to GE at least for big items and maybe use the room to trade my smaller items. I just hope my youngest doesn't go on and trade all of his good stuff away.
1girln3boys is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #33
Webkinz :)
moneycop23 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is going to be soooooo cool!! can you talk and say which utems you want???thye would be so cool if you did!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #34
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

This is SO cool!! I can't wait!!
BYE
1220panda is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #35
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

are you going to be able to trade rare items?
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #36
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

i think its just an ok idea!!! how are you going to know what other people have for trade... or know what you have for trade... just slapping items in boxes will be a big waste of time!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #37
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Well, personally, I'm not impressed. Long live WI's GE.
Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz World - Where My Inner Child Comes Out To Play!
I'm with you. I love the interaction on WI. It is the best place to chat and trade.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #38

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

That's lovely, Justin. Thanks for the info!
Finally, I'll be able to trade WITHOUT BEING GIFTED ON ! LOL
Thanks again!

Pupcake
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #39
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

Hum........I think I will stick to trading on this site. I can see potential for a lot of problems with this new trade concept. For 1will there be monitors to ensure fair trades, little ones don't understand that thier mommies red lava is worth more then a blue lava etc. Number 2 I am not sure I want to add someone to my friends list that has not proven they can be trusted everyone in the gift exchange here has to go through training and have to occur a certain amount of good fair trades to earn the honor of recieving first. Well I guess I will just wait and see I am sure there will be a lot of posting on this site both good and bad once this new feature starts, so I will wait and read it here first since this is the site to get the latest and best information from. So right now I will go with buyer beware....If Gantz can't fix the items lost any other way how will they ensure kinz post won't lose something and everyone knows about the dreaded phone call of "so sorry our policy prohibits us from returning those items".
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #40
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

this wil be the greatest thing wabkinz has had in a really long time!!
sea magic is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: