Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #11
Juleskynz
Gifted

fl_sunkiss will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Receives Preview Images of Trading Block from Ganz!

Thanks for sharing this with us! While I love the GE, I think it will be great for some people.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #12
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 

Well, it looks nice enough but I hope they are going to have enough seats in those rooms for all the people currently in the GE. Otherwise, it's going to be a big game of musical chairs. Or Webkinz Smackdown.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:24 PM   #13
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Wow this seems like it will be fun!
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 05-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #14
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Webkinz smackdown...ouch! I sure hope there is quite a few rooms foreveryone, what about WI GE?
pounder is offline Male
Old 05-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #15
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

THIS is awesome! I can't wait until they roll it out!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #16
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I appreciate that Ganz has seen a need to introduce the trading capabilities into the game, and while it is a fantastic idea, I have to agree that the concept of a forum-based trade system is more appealing to me than this is. While this allows you to trade items, it still doesn't seem to provide anyway to 'Market' yourself or your items, or to include any value system to ensure fair trades are happening (I could see my 5 year old son going in here and trading away all his exclusives for just about anything).

I think I'll continue to support the WI GE as my main trading system, not only for the security, but as others have questioned above - what kind of system load are we going to see when this comes out? If it's anything like the Stadium, then MANY users will find themselves unable to even participate. Even now I've never been able to watch, let alone enter, a Stadium event.

I'll give Ganz kudos for the idea, but hope some of these questions are answered before the room is launched.
kellykam is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #17
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

does b this mean we can trade in the trading corner and GE or just the GE
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #18
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

woah!! cool!! cant wait!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #19
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

I hope they have some kind of system that's kinda like the WI GEV so people don't get taken advantage of. When I trade on there, I will probably go by the WI GEV, but some people might not think that's fair. I for one definitely won't be taking advantage of anyone.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #20
Mom said I'm a
Webkinz :)
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Well...it sounds alright...

Sounds like there are some definite advantages and disadvantages already. I'm sure that, unless Ganz makes a system with values of items, lots of younger children will get ripped off! It should be its own place, not a crowded room in the clubhouse, which doesn't ever load correctly for me anyway. I think from the pictures that it looks pretty decent. The past few major things Ganz has done with WW haven't gone well, but that doesn't mean that the trading area won't!
cupcake17 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: