Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Receives Pictures of 11 New Webkinz and Lil Kinz!!

thanks for the info Justin...and wow GANZ is coming out with alot of new ones for August!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #22
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

geez, now i have to start a new webbie account in my wallet!!! the deer, the bluejay, and the dinosaur................ top the list.

thanks so much justin for a look into the coming months!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #23
You're dang straight
Webkinz :)

lala908 will become famous soon enough

It is sorta weird how they have a Caramel lion, and cocoa dinosaur. I love all of them though.
lala908 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #24
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice,but I am concerned about how the goldfish and manatee will get around. both are comepletely water logged,as it were,neither of course leaves water,so um,yeah,how interesting.... I wish Ganz would stop with the lions already...it bothers me will all these male lions with manes,which we can have the option them being girls,and vice verse...mreh,stupid OCD bothers me when I look at all the webkinz now.great..

I like the dinosuar,won't get it...might get the manatee,they have always been one of my most favorite creatures...will be interesting to see how they work this out with the water creatures...
Mud is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #25
ITS 2009!
Gifted

cutedogprincess is on a distinguished road

Yayyyyy!!!! They r kewl
cutedogprincess is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #26
Amanda ♥

That's awesome, thanks a bunch Justin!!

---------- Amanda ♥ added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Same here, Mud. Also concerned with Albino & Unicorn..same, much?

Last edited by Amanda ♥; 06-21-2008 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #27
Luging

I wonder how the fish is going to work.. Maybe it be in a bowl the whole time? I don't know, and, the bird.. Fly around instead of walking, probably. This will be interesting. :]]
Old 06-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #28
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

These webkinz look very cool. I wonder which webkinz they will retire to make room for all of these. My guess would be the lion and Webkinz dragon will be replaced by the dinosaur since most have said they can't order the dragon right now. No telling which though.

Although I love seeing new ones come out, I also hate it at the same time. With a multiple children household, I can't keep up.

---------- All4my5girls added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Many have wondered about the fish, but manatees live in water as well. They are different from seals which spend times on both land and in water.

Last edited by All4my5girls; 06-21-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #29
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Awesome! I like them all!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 07:20 PM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

A DINOSAUR, A DINOSAUR!!! * I am doing a happy dance, here* I LOVE dinosaurs!!! I am getting one for all my Grandkids...and one to spare! My Granddaughter has been so taken with Dinosaurs, she calls herself a 'Dinosaur Essperd!' She will be sooooo tickled! I love the Blue Jay, being a Canadian and Liking the HOME team! I think the Goldfish will be a UNIQUE animal and I have wanted a skunk since the beginning. I could care less if they 'Look like' other animals...how many cartoon characters 'look like' other cartoon characters. There is a familiarity about them. So much so that when a friend of mine gifted me with her stuffed animals I shocked her by telling her, 'This is a Ganz, this is a Ganz...' and they were NOT Webkinz. It is a style that the manufacturer has, that's all. It is WORKING, don't fix it!

---------- Dixiecup added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
These webkinz look very cool. I wonder which webkinz they will retire to make room for all of these. My guess would be the lion and Webkinz dragon will be replaced by the dinosaur since most have said they can't order the dragon right now. No telling which though.

Although I love seeing new ones come out, I also hate it at the same time. With a multiple children household, I can't keep up.

---------- All4my5girls added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Many have wondered about the fish, but manatees live in water as well. They are different from seals which spend times on both land and in water.
It will be neat to see how they accomplish this. I don't think it really matters if they live in the water or out of it, they are virtual pets and we have come to accept them brushing their teeth, using a toilet and driving vehicles. So a fish out of water...not a stretch. I think it is going to look really neat, though, jumping on the trampoline. As to the Blue Jay...like the Toco Toucan, chicken, duck...

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-21-2008 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: