Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider Receives Pictures of 11 New Webkinz and Lil Kinz!!

For over a week now, there have been rumors of the new Webkinz coming for the month of August. We've heard about a Lamb, a Llama, an American Albino, a Dinosaur, a Lil' Kinz Bluejay, a Skunk, and many more. I'm happy to report that some of these are true!

At this point, we don't have any details on the date of release of these Webkinz. I'm assuming that since there are 11 of these Webkinz and Lil' Kinz, is that they are for August and September because Ganz has never released this many Webkinz in one month! We'll have to wait for more details on the release dates, as we are unable to confirm the dates at this point. We also do not have any virtual images at this time.

We can confirm, though, that these are official pictures and that these are confirmed Webkinz and Lil' Kinz!!

They are the Webkinz American Albino, Webkinz Caramel Lion, Webkinz Cocoa Dinosaur, Webkinz Deer, Webkinz Fantail Goldfish, Webkinz Manatee, Webkinz Silverback Gorilla, Webkinz Skunk, Lil' Kinz Blue Jay, Lil' Kinz Gecko, and the Lil' Kinz Lioness!

We're not sure how the Fantail Goldfish will be implemented, but it has gotta be in water... Right??

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Receives Pictures of 11 New Webkinz and Lil Kinz!!

Yay!!! They're all so cute!!

---------- Bonsly67 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

First Post!!!

Last edited by Bonsly67; 06-21-2008 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

My son wants the dinosaur! He is learning more about them and he was oh yes I want that one. LOL! Wonder what the PSI will be.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

I cannot wait to see how the fish will get around! They are all so cute. The albino is an albino what?
Old 06-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

It's an Albino horse
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-21-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
kaitlynbigner

lipglossgurl has a spectacular aura aboutlipglossgurl has a spectacular aura about

I love the deer I would name mine Bambii
lipglossgurl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
World Peace

snowyowl is on a distinguished road

I can't wait till they come out! I really want the fish! I think it will come with a fish tank bed.
snowyowl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Justin for the update!! I will have to get them all. Darn Ganz. They are worse than the cigarette companies. LOL
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

i ♥ them all luckly my b-day is in august so i can ask for those yay.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #10
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

Cool, can't wait to get them!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: