Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #371
Webkinz :)

DD313 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Reaches 20 Million Posts! Win a Webkinz Hippie Hippo Code!

Yippie 20 Million Posts! That is one great achievement! I rock
Thank you, Thank us!
DD313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #372
mom2two is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Reaches 20 Million Posts! Win a Webkinz Hippie Hippo Code!

That is amazing!! Congrats WI!
mom2two is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #373
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats WI is my #1 site for Webz information
Old 04-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #374
:]

MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!

20 millon posts, thats awesome!
i hope i win the contest
MSET is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #375

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Wow, that's Awesome!!! WI Rocks!! Yay Us!!
I Love this site, without it Webkinz World wouldn't be as much fun.
Thank You Justin for creating WI
DMTig is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #376
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

Thank-you WI for always having the answers first to all my webkinz issues. Way to go on the 20 million posts!
Kathy1209 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #377

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

WOW. WHEWWWT Gratz to everyone on here! ♥
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #378

HeatherCatlady has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to everybody at the Insider HQ! I was so glad to find a site that was so thorough in every aspect of Webkinz-ology. I was even more pleased to see that the security report on my computer showed no problems. Great job you all are doing here!

Thanks to everyone, for all your hard work,

HC
HeatherCatlady is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #379

CuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledgeCuriousCanary flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh wow this is seriously amazing! Congrats !!!
CuriousCanary is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #380

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

Oh only 2 winners.
I think the hippo is so cute. Although I will be at the Hallmark tomorrow for Webkinz tour to get my free van code and other goodies. Better remember to bring in my birthday coupon!
I was in Learning express last month and they weren't even selling webkinz anymore. I guess all these webkinz promotions online and with the tour are really working to get us back onto our accounts. I wouldn't have gone back to play if it wasn't for the new games and all the special activities like the white chocolate eggs on Webkinz newz. And of course. . .
Thank you all on who contributed and shared your tips and helped us find the leprechaun, doug the dog, pj's specials (I got the superhero suit)! Good luck to all! Love Rosie11
Closed

Tags
<33333, .:cumberbatch:., 000 on that date, 20 million!?!?!, alley&kate&ali, boj was not here, catlover200710 stopped by, catspaws was around, cyn wuz here (:, cyndy&char were here!:3, duh, f l a m e d a n c e, got 1, hi natalie!, i was here!, lanawas here w/posts, lucy has a tag. ^_^, luvteh 4 eva! ♥, luvteh wuz here! ♥, small was here :], soa, tag took your tag, totogirlhere:), yay!, yes! we made it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: