Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Webkinz Insider Reaches 20 Million Posts! Win a Webkinz Hippie Hippo Code! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinz-insider-reaches-20-million-posts-693597/)

Justin04-28-2011 06:02 AM

Webkinz Insider Reaches 20 Million Posts! Win a Webkinz Hippie Hippo Code!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Reaches 20 Million Posts! Win a Webkinz Hippie Hippo Code!

WOW! I mean really... WOW! I've been watching the post count on the bottom of our Webkinz Insider forum for the past 2 weeks, watching us get closer and closer to TWENTY MILLION posts!! And, last night, we crossed that milestone! What an amazing community this is! I am humbled by your amazing accomplishment here on Webkinz Insider. As many of you may not realize what 20 million posts means on a forum, it easily puts us in the top 100 forums on the entire Internet in terms of post count!

I want to thank all of you, each and every single one of you, for contributing to our community and making it successful enough to achieve this astounding accomplishment. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Of course, we have to celebrate with a contest! Please simply post/comment on this article and congratulate yourselves on helping WI reach 20 million posts and we'll randomly select 2 lucky winners to receive an adoption code for a rare Webkinz Hippie Hippo! This contest will end on Sunday, May 1st at 11:59pm US KT. Thanks again everyone and good luck!

GreenGal1704-28-2011 06:06 AM

Re: Webkinz Insider Reaches 20 Million Posts! Win a Webkinz Hippie Hippo!

Congrats to WI :D! Wowzers! A Hippie Hippo! I want it badly...LOL.

kittypinck04-28-2011 06:07 AM

what a gteat achievement for Webkinz insider. We have all helped a little towards this , so keep up the comments:bow:

fuzzywuzzy11104-28-2011 06:07 AM

Congratulations! A HIPPIE HIPPO! o.O That's going to be some lucky WI member, I've been wanting that webkinz.. haha. Congrats WW!

ManyPets04-28-2011 06:08 AM

Whoo-hoo! Here's another post toward the next million!

adrib04-28-2011 06:09 AM

Congrats on 20 million posts...that is an amazing accomplishment and shows that not only is WI is helpful for WW but is a safe place to get the help. You all are operating in integrity and that will continue to take you far. Thanks for your site and God bless!

5guin04-28-2011 06:09 AM

Congrats! You deserve it. :D

Amneris04-28-2011 06:09 AM

Congratulations, :wi: members! :hug:

CalleyCo04-28-2011 06:10 AM

Wow, 20 million? Thanks everyone who posts on the forum, it really helps!

monkeecj04-28-2011 06:12 AM

Congratulations to WI for reaching such incredible success! Here's one more to add to the count. :thumbup: