Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI NEWS: Valentine's Contest Feb 13th & 14th

please help me!!
I need toi enter the contest and i don't know how!!
gymnast4life44 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #42
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
SHHH...then EVERYONE will want enter
GOOD Job, Jagular EVERYONE should know where the link to the New Contest is.
This is for the FIRST contest. Valentine Match-up. The responses are to be Private Messaged to FIA ONLY, not put in any of the announcements.
Click on the Love Puppy to get there --> <---
Ok, Gymnast4life44, I can tell you, but you have to listen GOOD..
You are a Lil Kinz right now. You have no ability to Private message until you are a Webkinz. GET posting You need at least 10 posts or more before the system updates your status to Webkinz, THEN you can leave profile messages, make friends and Private message. See if there are places where you can post, just nothing fluffy or short. Try a few well worded posts, go to the Somebody help section and see if there is someone you can help, or go to the Hi I am Joe section and welcome Newcomers. Get those 10+ Posts and then you can Private message.
The contest is located in the link with the Love puppy. That way you can do the Valentine Match up.
To Private message you go to your User CP above your name where you logged in. Then select Private Messages and then compose. The person you wish to Private Message is FIA. That is where your answer goes, ok?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #43
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Good luck everyone!
I can't enter since i'm not allowed to PM. xD

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #44
KimCuddle55 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Valentine's Day is almost here and that means it's time for WI's next contest.

This year we're giving away three Seasonal Valentine items from the Webkinz eStore. Have you had your eye on Cupid's Shimmering Spring? Do you have a spot picked out for the Sweetheart Symphony Piano? Or do you have a Love Dino name all ready to go? Then be sure to stop by our Contest section on February 13th and 14th for complete contest details.

Contest #1: Candy Heart Match Up
Friday only, will close at 11:59pm EST on February 13th.
Prizes: 1 Cupid's Shimmering Spring code & 1 Sweetheart Symphony Piano code
Two winners will be announced on Saturday, February 14th.
Full contest details will be announced at the time the contest is posted.

Contest #2: Lucky Love Dino Post
Saturday only, will close at 11:59pm EST on February 14th.
Prize: 1 Love Dino code
One winner will be announced on Sunday, February 15th.
Full contest details will be announced at the time the contest is posted.
KimCuddle55 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #45
tommysgirl96 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: WI NEWS: Valentine's Contest Feb 13th & 14th

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok, Gymnast4life44, I can tell you, but you have to listen GOOD..
You are a Lil Kinz right now. You have no ability to Private message until you are a Webkinz. GET posting You need at least 10 posts or more before the system updates your status to Webkinz, THEN you can leave profile messages, make friends and Private message. See if there are places where you can post, just nothing fluffy or short. Try a few well worded posts, go to the Somebody help section and see if there is someone you can help, or go to the Hi I am Joe section and welcome Newcomers. Get those 10+ Posts and then you can Private message.
The contest is located in the link with the Love puppy. That way you can do the Valentine Match up.
To Private message you go to your User CP above your name where you logged in. Then select Private Messages and then compose. The person you wish to Private Message is FIA. That is where your answer goes, ok?
OMG! Thank you so much! I have been on hear for over an hour trying to figure out thy I can't seem to figure out to PM. I am still a little confused, though, because I have over 10 posts and I'm still a Lil kinz.

It's frustrating, because I really want to enter the contest! I think I have it figured out, and I would love to win the piano!
tommysgirl96 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #46
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

this is cool. my mom let me enter the contest. she entered this morning with her account but she wouldnt help me out lol. i had to find the answers myself . i hope i got them right
ajoy is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #47

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved the scavenger hunt contest, it was kinda fun!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #48

QTpa2T is an unknown quantity at this point

That was tough! Don't know if I got'em right or not but I sure had fun tryin
QTpa2T is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #49
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Best of luck to everyone. A very fun contest. Don't know if my answers were right but I at least tried.
Had trouble submitting answers----They kept being erased?!?!
Oh well if they didn't go in; I'll try on the next contest.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #50
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I agree a few of those were tough. I made a few educated guesses. It was fun trying to figure them out though. I like puzzles. Good luck everyone.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: