Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #51
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Rumor mill

i agree. someone would end up getting all excited for something to come out, then they get crushed when they found out it was just an idea. that's really tick me off if it happened to me.
collielollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #52
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, I totally agree with you!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #53
Summer 2010

lilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree my friend did that too.She said thattheirwas goingto bee a new pomeranian.
Mydog is a pomeranian maltese.So I got all excited and I saved all my mney and then she was lik your such a LOSER I said thatwasn'et true LOSERjeez listen and she didn't even say tat
lilac1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #54
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

Default *IMPORTANT REMINDER* Rumor Mill... what it's for!

Of course, the Rumor Mill, is only for rumors, not your ideas! So please give everyone a break and put your ideas in the general forum!
calicocat1455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #55
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: *IMPORTANT REMINDER* Rumor Mill... what it's for!

Thank you for reminding us calicocat1445! This is why there's a Ideas for Ganz section. Thanks!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #56
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Yes, Thank you! I get annoyed whenever I see the "Moved" sign.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:41 AM   #57
mirandaxoxo

Thank you for reminding us!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #58
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

I never knew that it was a problem! Well now I know!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #59
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I never knew that it was a problem! Well now I know!
Same here!
Never saw the thread till now
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #60

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Reminder... please make sure it is a rumor before you post it

View Post Originally Posted by mommalin
I love to know that the facts are facts, but I like the speculation, and rumors too. I love that I will know that its just a rumor when I read about something here, but can still rely on facts when I read the front page, or other forums.

Thanks so much for providing both.
View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
Maybe it's just me, but I see a ton of threads that get moved in this section. Most of these are front-page Webkinz Newz stories that people post in the Rumor Mill. If the Webkinz Newz posts a story about a new pet's PSI, a new POTM video, etc. you're free to talk about it, but I feel that this should be done in other sections. Remember rumors are future items or events that Ganz has not yet announced. If you're offended by this, know I didn't mean to offend you, but in my opinion it unnecessarily clutters the rumor mill and creates more work for Moderators.
I agree with each one of you, yet im so confused about all of this! (The Rumor Mill Site)
Guess it owes up to: if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen?
Is that the idea?
Peace ( I do Hope)
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*chokes on tag*, ....., andykinz likes cookies, found a cookie! woohoo!, i got a cookie!, kevinelevin was here!, king hoopla rocks!, mouse noms on tags, ops:, pianolover got a tag!, redkimred

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: