Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 05:52 AM   #21
ebkinz luver
Webkinz :)

mountaindayz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

Thank you. Glad to know.
mountaindayz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #22
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

So does this mean there won't be anymore of those announcments that are like questions?? Like how somebody found new kinzclothing on the trading cards.. but since it isn't announced.. it won't be on the front page?
I'm kinda confused about this policy....
Livi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #23
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

i think thats fun to have a section where we can let everyone know what we think might be happening.
Twinkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #24
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Now some one is using they noodle!! Thanks great idea
spypuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:14 PM   #25
ask4it!!
Gifted

xoJillianxo is an unknown quantity at this point

OK THANKS FOR THE INFO
xoJillianxo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #26
Poshpetz

poshpetz2 is on a distinguished road

I don't know why people are posting that they don't want to post here. Would'nt you just not post here. It's an option, not an obligation.

But that's just me.

~Posh
poshpetz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #27

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

okey dokey thanks 4 the info
leah_hope93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #28
webkinzgrl770

Hi Justin! I have a REALLY good rumor... check the post New Pets?????????????? you will find what you might be looking for! ♥, webkinzgrl770
Old 11-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #29
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

I for one welcome the new section. Like some others here, I know my Ganz rep well and have a great rapport with the shop I buy Webkinz from. Every 'rumour' I have heard to date has proven true. I like having a safe forum to post it in, so that folks can read if they want to take a peek into the future. I'm sure readers will be able to tell which are real and which are wild guesses. Its all in good fun anyways, and sooner or later the front page will prove whether it is true or not. Thanks for this!
yummee2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #30
Obsessed with
Banned

wow333 will become famous soon enough

i heart teh rumour mill!!!! you get inside info on everything, i find most of it is true
wow333 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*chokes on tag*, ....., andykinz likes cookies, found a cookie! woohoo!, i got a cookie!, kevinelevin was here!, king hoopla rocks!, mouse noms on tags, ops:, pianolover got a tag!, redkimred

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: