Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

Over the past year and a half, the staff here at Webkinz Insider has been very careful about verifying the Breaking News stories we bring you. And, we have been equally diligent about only using officially released images. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult for us to keep "hacked" images off of the site. With so many Webkinz information sites on the internet publishing unreleased information, we find ourselves overwhelmed and unable to keep it from spilling over on to Webkinz Insider.

Because of this, we are announcing an official change in Webkinz Insider policy. A brand new section has been created in the forum called "The Rumor Mill".

If you have a report or a rumor based on unreleased information or pictures, this is the one and only place on the site where you can post it. The Webkinz Insider staff will not stand behind the information posted in this section and will not take part in these discussions.

This new section, however, will not change the way we post Breaking News stories on the front page. As always, the news we bring you will always be 100% verified and official.

Remember, Webkinz Insider is your #1 source for reliable information about everything Webkinz!

Last edited by CYNalot; 10-04-2008 at 06:54 PM..
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

AWWW JUSTIN, I am gonna cry!!! I will NOT be taking part in this category, just so you know. I am NOT compromising YOURS or Wendy's integrity...NUTS...I am SO sorry.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

K...if we have to have it, is there a way that we can disable it, so that none of it gets to those who DON'T want to participate?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-06-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider News: Policy Change Regarding Unreleased Images in WI Forum

I hope I don't get in trouble for asking this but, is that still against the law?

Last edited by cheekycatlover; 09-06-2008 at 03:18 PM..
cheekycatlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

hiya21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm i dont know if i want to participate in that section
hiya21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Thanks Justin...glad to know there is going to be a place for these threads and they will no longer be cluttering up the other forums on the site!

I prefer to get my (image related) news off the front page myself!

I would assume you would like any posts of this kind outside of the Rumor Mill, flagged so they can be removed?!

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 07-11-2009 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: removing shell
NascarFan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok are those posts going to HAVE any impact on becoming gifted?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

I don't want to be apart of that section :[
1220panda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks justin for letting us know about this. i happen to like coming into the BREAKING NEWS section you have here for us and always feel full confident in everything you post for us to give us the INSIDE info.

like nascarfan asked.... if we see these types of threads or posts out side of that section, do we flag it???

and regarding to what dixiecup asked...... will these threads and post count toward someone's
ability to be considered for gift trainee????
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #9
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

I have to say I don't like this new section. Here on WI, I like to know the info I'm getting is reliable. That's why I keep my new webkinz tracking thread free of anything hacked. That way I can get all hyped up about figuring out a name for it without the dissapointment of it being fake.
Yoshi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #10
misssharpaymanior
Webkinz :)

hannahkinztana7 is on a distinguished road

Where is this rumor mill section??????????????????? I LIVE for juicy Webbie gossip?
It's big. It's grand. It's Webbies in the house! A new Webbie family series coming soon!
hannahkinztana7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*chokes on tag*, ....., andykinz likes cookies, found a cookie! woohoo!, i got a cookie!, kevinelevin was here!, king hoopla rocks!, mouse noms on tags, ops:, pianolover got a tag!, redkimred

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: