Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI NEWS: Policy Change on Information Verification

Okay. I have to say this -- I've been thinking it for a long time.

WEBKINZ INSIDER is the one and only reason I am addicted to Webkinz. I just joined this website a month or so ago, and since that time have purchased 35 webbies on four accounts -- because YOU made it fun for me!!

I have spoken to Ganz representatives at least a dozen times. They have upset me with their attitude toward WI (at least the ones I talk to). It's almost as if they think this website is in competition with them.

This makes me very ANGRY. Ganz has definitely made hundreds of dollars from me and my children as a DIRECT RESULT of the excitement and fun THIS WEBSITE has brought into my family.

I think Ganz would be wise to work WITH you, not against you. The other day when you announced that Ganz did not want you to post "hourlies" I thought that was a very, very bad decision on Ganz's part. Webkinz Insider is SOLELY responsible for me continuing to log onto WW, because I would see an hourly posted I wanted to get to, and without WI I wouldn't have even remembered it!

I became addicted to collecting rare and exclusive items, trying to figure out recipes, and meeting other wonderful grownups with my "silly" addiction .... This website has been rewarding and fun for me, and a FINANCIAL BOON for GANZ, as far as I'm concerned.

I think Ganz would be WISE to consider the amount of business WI drums up for them, and give you EARLY, EXCLUSIVE, and RELIABLE information. It would only be to their advantage to do so, and I intend to write them a letter explaining my position.

You all do a FANTASTIC job with this website. It can't be easy to maintain a site that meets the needs of children and adults alike, but everyone here can certainly find a place they simply love.

And, again, Webkinz Insider is the REASON I am even a "Webbie" at all!!

KUDOS to you, Justin and Wendy. You've brought a LOT of joy to a LOT of people.

I think it's high time GANZ acknowledges that. I intend to tell them just that.

Thank you SO MUCH for all you do!!

Chicago is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #12
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lhachwen
I respect this decision and support it 100%. I think it shows just how much you care about this community and its users. Thank you!
Everyone should just quote you...lol. Amazingly well said.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #13
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

OK good. I understand why!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Chicago
Okay. I have to say this -- I've been thinking it for a long time.

WEBKINZ INSIDER is the one and only reason I am addicted to Webkinz. I just joined this website a month or so ago, and since that time have purchased 35 webbies on four accounts -- because YOU made it fun for me!!

I have spoken to Ganz representatives at least a dozen times. They have upset me with their attitude toward WI (at least the ones I talk to). It's almost as if they think this website is in competition with them.

This makes me very ANGRY. Ganz has definitely made hundreds of dollars from me and my children as a DIRECT RESULT of the excitement and fun THIS WEBSITE has brought into my family.

I think Ganz would be wise to work WITH you, not against you. The other day when you announced that Ganz did not want you to post "hourlies" I thought that was a very, very bad decision on Ganz's part. Webkinz Insider is SOLELY responsible for me continuing to log onto WW, because I would see an hourly posted I wanted to get to, and without WI I wouldn't have even remembered it!

I became addicted to collecting rare and exclusive items, trying to figure out recipes, and meeting other wonderful grownups with my "silly" addiction .... This website has been rewarding and fun for me, and a FINANCIAL BOON for GANZ, as far as I'm concerned.

I think Ganz would be WISE to consider the amount of business WI drums up for them, and give you EARLY, EXCLUSIVE, and RELIABLE information. It would only be to their advantage to do so, and I intend to write them a letter explaining my position.

You all do a FANTASTIC job with this website. It can't be easy to maintain a site that meets the needs of children and adults alike, but everyone here can certainly find a place they simply love.

And, again, Webkinz Insider is the REASON I am even a "Webbie" at all!!

KUDOS to you, Justin and Wendy. You've brought a LOT of joy to a LOT of people.

I think it's high time GANZ acknowledges that. I intend to tell them just that.

Thank you SO MUCH for all you do!!

Chicago, I am in the same position as you. I would have probably stopped playing Webkinz a long time ago if I had not found this site. As a direct result of the fun I have had on here, my webbies count has doubled, and I have bought some TC and other accessories because of all of the fab things I have heard about them on here.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #15
legalcat

I agree as well... I think I am addicted to WI more than WW lol... i think they go hand in hand great and I know without WI i would not enjoy my WW experience nearly as much... I am completely dedicated to this site and have full respect for its management... I love to hear news ASAP but I prefer if its right LOL so I would rather ait a little longer to get the right information -- I think thats part of what makes WI great
Old 09-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #16
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

I would never have played for the last year if not for WI. That cost me over $1000, but it was worth it. GANZ, you should work with WI, not against it. Because of WI, I have payed enough to cover maybe a week's paycheck for one of your terrible techies.

Guys, I know you guys only want the best for us, and I support you 100%. This will only help us. Thanks
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #17
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Well, in a way, that's too bad, I love getting information really soon. Just a suggestion... maybe you could make unconfirmed announcements in the Rumor Mill..... I mean isn't that what it's for?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:38 PM   #18
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i wish ganz cared that much
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

i agree! i really wish there was still a way things coud be posted here. i love getting all the info early. i hope there is some way aruond the no posting thing.
248keri is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I got so much misinformation on a webkinz that I bought, GANZ really needs to inform their emplyees too. They also need to be nicer to the public. I just wanted some info and all I got was attitude. What ashame, they make alot of money on these "toys" the least they could be is polite. I really hope I never have to call GANZ again. Thanks Justin for all the great info and all the time spent on this website. I really appreciated.
bbstinger is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: