Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Monthly Contest Bonuses Added!

I have another fun memory of WI now. Being up late (and I do mean LATE) at night on the Goober tracking thread. With quite a few of us night owls posting where we found him, then trying to HURRY and switch colors! LOL That was fun last night.

Great extra prizes that were added I must say! Great job! Good luck everyone!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #132

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Monthly Contest Bonuses Added!

Some of my favorite Webkinz Insider moments is being able to have fun with TONS of people who share one of the same hobbies as you, and being able to meet them, and become friends with many of them. I also love seeing how creative a lot of webkinz lovers on WI are. Like Bindidog's nutcracker story (webkinz version), Cows4you's long horn webkinz and MANY more! I have even seen someone who really wanted the minty sabertooth tiger, webkinz from awhile ago so, she made her own onne with clay and she made the Pet Specific item with clay too! I am even thinking about making my own love puppy plush (wish i could make a code too! ) But I really love being a part of the Webkinz Insider family + Webkinz World family! And thanks so much for this Awesome contest!
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #133
webkinzlover69 is on a distinguished road

WI has been a life saver during all of the crazy Webkinz' contests. I would never have been able to find the ghost or Goober without all the help from other members on here. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!:bow :
webkinzlover69 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #134
mickey918

cookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to all

oh my gosh!!!!!!! those prizes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have wanted the panda chute slide since........FOREVER!!!!
cookiekim02 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #135

midnight8287 is on a distinguished road

those prizes are awesome! does anyone know how or when the contest winner's will be announced?

my username is the same as the username on my webkinz so feel free to invite me!
midnight8287 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #136
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

that is some cool items
sweetstar67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #137
CherryCat

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Monthly Contest Bonuses Added!

VERY NICE TO GIVE AWAY ALL OF THIS. NEVER SEEN ANYONE THIS GIVING. THANKS SO MUCH , AND MY MEMORY IS WHEN EVERYDAY I COME TO THIS PLACE I LEARN SOMETHING INTERESTING FROM EVERYONE! THANKS AND I KNOW I HAVE A NO CHANCE! BUT THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE THESE PRIZES ESPACIALLY THE BUNNY AND BED! HOW CUTE!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #138

PSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant future

Awesome! Thanks WI!!! The new prizes are great!
PSIhunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #139
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

As always, you've come up with very generous and amazing prizes. Good luck everyone!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #140

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Wow! Thank you so much those look so so cool
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexann got first!, kay's favorites tag, poguee_smiles:), yay! all nighter!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: