Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch *UPDATE*

The jellybean tree is not a POTM item. It is awarded as an additional adoption gift. You should have received something else too. Currently there are 25 POTM items. You can find them in the w-shop listed under the category "Pet of the Month". I don't like that they give you repeats of the additional adoption gifts. I have received 4 of those outdoor lamp posts. And 2 or 3 of those bows and ribbons trees. That thing is kind of stupid so one was bad enough. I also got 2 of that purple geode rock thing which is also dumb.
:easter::cdee::bt::abn:

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
I adopted two POTMs today on two different accounts. On one account I received the carousel. I do have all the other POTM items on this account. I loaded the other POTM on another account and did not receive it. The second account does not have all POTM items. I was disappointed when I received two jellybeans trees on the same account!!!! One with POTM and the other as a bonus gift from the adoption! Too many repeats.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #82

trueman is on a distinguished road

yeah good for you!
trueman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #83

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

GANZ IS LAME THEY HANG UP ON YOU WHEN YOU CALL NNOW! AND THEY CAN I REPEAT CAN REPLACE YOUR ITEMS THEY REPLACED MY PANDA SLIDE WHEN ITT DIAPIRED IN THE TRADING ROOM THEY NOW LIE AND SAY "OH I AM SO SORRY THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO!" IT RELLEY TICKS ME OFF!!!

Whoops sorry for the miss spellings

Please do not type in All Caps which is considered shouting.
Thanks
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-13-2010 at 12:07 AM..
mrcobra92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #84
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mrcobra92
GANZ IS LAME THEY HANG UP ON YOU WHEN YOU CALL NNOW! AND THEY CAN I REPEAT CAN REPLACE YOUR ITEMS THEY REPLACED MY PANDA SLIDE WHEN ITT DIAPIRED IN THE TRADING ROOM THEY NOW LIE AND SAY "OH I AM SO SORRY THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO!" IT RELLEY TICKS ME OFF!!!

Whoops sorry for the miss spellings
Next time, you should ask to talk to a supervisor. A lot of the new reps don't have the ability to place items in your dock, so they say that there is nothing they can do. I am so sorry that they hung up on you. If that ever happened to me, I would call right back and ask to talk to a supervisor to report that rep. That is not a very good business practice and they are probably not supposed to do that (unless you were using really bad language--which I am sure you probably weren't).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #85
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I was lucky, I got mine right of the bat!!!!!
Jeepboy
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #86

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Next time, you should ask to talk to a supervisor. A lot of the new reps don't have the ability to place items in your dock, so they say that there is nothing they can do. I am so sorry that they hung up on you. If that ever happened to me, I would call right back and ask to talk to a supervisor to report that rep. That is not a very good business practice and they are probably not supposed to do that (unless you were using really bad language--which I am sure you probably weren't).
thanks for the advice and no i did not use any bad language but i could not talk to the supervisor because he was not there (or at least that is what they have told me) and so i have to call back soon thanks for the advice.
mrcobra92 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: