Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #71
love him forever
Webkinz :)

Amu Hinamori8 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch *UPDATE*

That is unfair we should be getting differant things BUT WE ARENT WEBKINZ PLZ FIX IT
Amu Hinamori8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #72
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch *UPDATE*

Interesting glitch. Even Ganz doesn't know what's wrong! Why is this happening?!?
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #73
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I do some IT code testing in my line of work and I want to know...

Have they tested the possibilities of trading some POTM items away, then adopting to see if they get a duplicate of one the didn't trade.

Have they tested the possibility of adopting a few POTM to get the items, and then trading for a few other POTM items and then adopting a few more POTM to see if they get duplicates.

Have they tested the possibility of adopting and having the POTM items in the rooms and not in the doc or the other way around.

There are so many code variances that could cause duplication...I can think of a dozen different variances that could be tested.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #74
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The POTM adoption gifts are awarded based on what you already have on your account. If your brother did not have the carousel prior there was a random chance that he would receive one, regardless of how many other POTM items he previously had on the account. In his case, he got lucky!
Oh, thank you for clearing this up for me. I thought that they were saying that nobody could get it at all.
sapphire6868 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:01 PM   #75

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hmmm, I'm glad Ganz responded in some way to the POTM glitch, even if it was only to say there's no glitch as far as they can see.

I only wish they could respond in kind to other glitches, especially the ones that have gone on for months, even if it's only to say they are working on it or that they no longer want to do certain things (like vacation raffles).
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #76

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

My daughter adopted a POTM yesterday and she got the carousel. I don't think she has all of the other items, but I'm not sure.

So it is possible to get the carousel, but I don't know if it was just luck in her case.
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:42 PM   #77
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I was Lucky and received the Carnival Carousel Yesterday!!!!!

I have Never seen the Magic Genie Lamp. Not even in a Trading Room.
I will keep Looking for the Lamp.

I also do not have the Rocky Shores Lighthouse. Had been offered in a Trading Room and declined.
Not sure if I wanted the Lighthouse.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #78
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Audreykinz
I was Lucky and received the Carnival Carousel Yesterday!!!!!

I have Never seen the Magic Genie Lamp. Not even in a Trading Room.
I will keep Looking for the Lamp.

I also do not have the Rocky Shores Lighthouse. Had been offered in a Trading Room and declined.
Not sure if I wanted the Lighthouse.
I received the Magic Genie Lamp with my loot. It had a pleasent surprise when you see the genie. I like it.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #79
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I adopted two POTMs today on two different accounts. On one account I received the carousel. I do have all the other POTM items on this account. I loaded the other POTM on another account and did not receive it. The second account does not have all POTM items. I was disappointed when I received two jellybeans trees on the same account!!!! One with POTM and the other as a bonus gift from the adoption! Too many repeats.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #80
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I'm so glad that Ganz listens to us on WI and addresses our problems and issues that we find. I think it's great they're listening.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: