Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #61
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by marybess18
SO glad you finally spoke with someone that could help you Rollingfur! The CSR's with Ganz have no power to fix anything on your account-atleast when I've called. It seems to me that they are paid to tell customers that they can do nothing about the problem you have incurred. I guess some people fall for this and then the supervisors have to speak to less unhappy Webkinz customers. I'm really glad you stuck with it and talked with a supervisor!

I had all 24 POTM items except for the Carousel in my Dock when I adopted my ugly Himalayan Cat this morning (sorry to the Hilmalayan cat lovers - cute avatar, but horrible plush!) and I did get the Carousel!!! However, I was almost shaking when I opened up my Loot Bag LOL! I worked so dang hard to get all the POTM items and traded too many good things for a few of them to not get the carousel. Glad I didn't have to call Ganz. After reading this, they wouldn't have wanted to speak to me LOL!!!
I agree with you. When I first called they were so easy to say sorry, there is nothing I can do it is a glitch, bye now.

I am happy that you received the carousel. I don't think they would have wanted to talk with you either.

I said all day yesterday that I don't like the plush. They did not make the hair nice at all!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #62
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch *UPDATE*

I think it is very possible that some people may have traded POTM items they thought they had and in turn got what they thought was a duplicate. I know whenever I go for a new POTM item I put all the ones I have in my dock and then triple count and check that I have everyone but the one I want. I hd to move every one of my POTM items to a different account once, because I bought a 6 pack of POTM pets and didn't want them all on my main account. It was very confusing making sure I moved them all so I didn't get duplicates.

All I can say is double and triple check what you have before you adopt.

Good Luck!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #63
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by sapphire6868
Wait. . . Something's wrong here. . . My brother got that POTM item when he adopted the Schnauzer on January the first. . . And he only had one POTM item before he adopted the Schnauzer. . . How could this be?
The POTM adoption gifts are awarded based on what you already have on your account. If your brother did not have the carousel prior there was a random chance that he would receive one, regardless of how many other POTM items he previously had on the account. In his case, he got lucky!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #64
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Do we know if it safe to adopt our Himalayan yet?
I want to make sure I get the loot bag!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #65
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thank you, Creative Director, for addressing this issue. It makes me feel happy to be heard.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #66
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i just registered my himalayans and had no problem. i registered the first one got the loot bag, got him up to 100% then logged out. i logged back in and registered the second one, got the loot bag, and got him up to 100%. i did not get any duplicate items. it replaced 2 i had traded away with no problems.
i learned back in 2007 to never register more than one pet at a time. i bought a unicorn and never received the meadow bed because i had registered 3 pets together. i have learned through others to never register a potm on the first day.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #67
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

I have never had a problem receiving the newest POTM by making sure that I have all of the other POTM's. I never really understood this glitch as it has not been affecting any of my WW accounts

Here is a checklist of all of the POTM's. Currently, there are 25 POTM's. If you want the Carnival Carousel POTM, for example, then you must have the other 24 POTM's in that account to receive the Carnival Carousel with your next POTM adoption.

1. Magic 9-ball
2. Balloon Blower
3. Blooming Dandelion
4. Bouncy Bed Trampoline
5. Carnival Carousel
6. Carnival Strength Tester
7. Cloud Machine
8. Crystalline Pond
9. Crystal Seaglass Flooring
10. Deep Sea Driving Machine
11. Dex's Lugbot Lookout
12. Dex Dangerous Telescope
13. Donut Seeds
14. Flying Saucer
15. Frosty Snow Making Machine
16. Kinzville Cuckoo Clock
17. Lurking Lagoon
18. Magic Genie Lamp
19. Newton's Giant Cradle
20. Party Machine
21. Playful Picture
22. Rocky Shore Lighthouse
23. Steam Powered TV
24. Stellar Star Blaster
25. Super Stunt Unicycle

Last edited by TTG; 03-02-2010 at 03:48 PM..
TTG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #68
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Do we know if it safe to adopt our Himalayan yet?
I want to make sure I get the loot bag!
It is safe. Just be sure that you only adopt one at a time. After each adoption go to their room and open the box. This will make sure that you receive one.

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i just registered my himalayans and had no problem. i registered the first one got the loot bag, got him up to 100% then logged out. i logged back in and registered the second one, got the loot bag, and got him up to 100%. i did not get any duplicate items. it replaced 2 i had traded away with no problems.
i learned back in 2007 to never register more than one pet at a time. i bought a unicorn and never received the meadow bed because i had registered 3 pets together. i have learned through others to never register a potm on the first day.
Too bad I didn't know this I would have not had an issue. When I spoke to Ganz they said that the first day is no longer an issue, but honestly do they ever know.

Yes once again DO NOT adopt POTM with other pets back to back.

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-02-2010 at 03:42 PM..
Old 03-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #69
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
I have never had a problem receiving the newest POTM by making sure that I have all of the other POTM's. I never really understood this glitch as it has not been affecting any of my WW accounts
I agree. I am a very cautious adopter!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #70
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I agree. I am a very cautious adopter!
I have BECOME a very cautious adopter.

At Christmas my 7 year old neighbor received 20 webkinz, we might love her a little! She adopted all of them at one time, ok should I say that I sat there for what felt like an hour entering codes for her. Thank God we didn't have an issues.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: