Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #41
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WI Members Wonder About Status of POTM Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
When you adopted them, did you do it back to back? I did three, one POTM and two regular. Ganz said that I didn't get my loot bag because I did them back to back. Before I call again and have a fit, I just want all the info I can get. Thank you.
Hi sorry i didn't see this earlier. Yes I did them back to back.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #42
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I didn't get a loot bag with my POTM this morning. I called Ganz twice and was told there is nothing they can do for me because I adopted 3 pets at one time. You have to adopt the POTM alone, go to the room, get the banner and then log out to adopt more pets. They are having a supervisor call me tomorrow. I will not hold my breath.
Just wondering, did you try clicking on each pet from the "me and my pet page"?[/QUOTE]

You know what is funny? I read the top of your post not realizing it was my quote, I got all excited that you had the issue too. Then I realised it was my quote. Clearly I am loosing my mind.

Yes I switched my pets from the "me and my pet page". I cleared everything. I did everything. The people at Ganz went on my site and said that it shows my pet as active, no kidding and there is nothing they can do. OH I forgot to tell you guys that she said in the future you can call them and have them enter your pet for you and open your loot bag to be sure that it works. That is the best part of adopting a pet, seeing the loot box open. They are losing their minds.

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Hi sorry i didn't see this earlier. Yes I did them back to back.
You did them back to back in the adoption room with out going to your room and seeing the banner between the two? Well if this is the case their whole agrument with me is not right AT ALL! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for your response. When I talk with them AGAIN tomorrow I will be sure to say this.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #43

happychick333 is on a distinguished road

This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard!! People adopt the POTM pets to get the POTM items due them, otherwise what is the point of adopting a POTM??? It shouldn't matter if they adopt one pet at a time or not.

I would certainly request to speak with a Supervisor, they can and should make this right, and it shouldn't take calling them multiple times or waiting for a call back.

And the POTM item glitch is not a new problem. They should be more than happy to correct their mistake. We are buying their products, they should be trying to keep their customers happy. They can see what is on your account. These are pixels!! We are paying for them. Make it right!!!

Sorry for the rant, but come on!!!
happychick333 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #44
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am sorry if my not getting a loot bag today for my POTM is off topic, but I feel it is a POTM glitch. I opened a thread about my problem, but it was closed because someone gave me the answer to call Ganz, which is ok, but I don't know where to talk about my issue.

I have decided that I will call Ganz tomorrow and not wait for them to call me. There is no way they can't give you virtual items. I am not saying that I didn't get shoes that I ordered, wait I would want them too.

I don't even like this cat. I only got it because of the POTM. I have every POTM till May upstairs and a TON that have not been adopted. I spend WAY too much on virtual items. Being told "oh well" isn't something I am dealing well with. If this is not fixed I will have to consider a different absession!

View Post Originally Posted by happychick333
This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard!! People adopt the POTM pets to get the POTM items due them, otherwise what is the point of adopting a POTM??? It shouldn't matter if they adopt one pet at a time or not.

I would certainly request to speak with a Supervisor, they can and should make this right, and it shouldn't take calling them multiple times or waiting for a call back.

And the POTM item glitch is not a new problem. They should be more than happy to correct their mistake. We are buying their products, they should be trying to keep their customers happy. They can see what is on your account. These are pixels!! We are paying for them. Make it right!!!

Sorry for the rant, but come on!!!
Don't appologize for the rant. I think all of us are feeling some frustration with Ganz right now. I love all the new items and new features, but I think there are a TON of glitches that are happening right now and we just want them fixed. When I talked to both of the Ganz people, they threw the word "glitch" around like it was no big deal. My money is a big deal.

I am going to call them tomorrow and not wait for a supervisor!

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-01-2010 at 07:20 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #45
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Thanks for making us aware FIA (: Hopefully all is well soon! There are lots of people who really want that Carousel; myself included
Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #46
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Hmm, this is such a strange glitch.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #47

landlover is on a distinguished road

I just put mine on for POTM and got the carosol. I did not have any problems this time. I got the loot bag also.

:bokbok::clyde:
landlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #48
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Rats!! We actually have a couple of those cats to adopt...haven't adopted new POTM in well..months..guess we will hold onto them a bit longer..Hope that Ganz will address this soon!! Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #49

schillmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted the POTM yesterday and did not get the carousel, but there is always next month. I also think it is great that they are now offering the POTM on the e store even though it is a bit pricey since you are not getting a plush.
schillmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #50
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Ohhhh Man!!I'm glad I reda this cuase I jsu got the himalyen cat for my birthday!!It's today!!!

This realy ca'nt be happening can it?????

Last edited by cloverpuppy10; 03-02-2010 at 08:42 AM..
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: