Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Wonder about Red Santa Suit

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Wonder about Red Santa Suit

Click the image to open in full size.
We have been getting a lot of questions in the forum today regarding one of the entries in the Kinzville Times newspaper in Webkinz World. For those of you who were wondering...

The virtual red Santa Outfit was originally available as a seasonal wShop item. It is now only available with the feature code that comes with the KinzStyle outfit for your plushie. The Red Santa Suit was re-released for the 2009 season and can be purchased at many Webkinz retailers. The virtual costume is not for sale at Persephone's Shop or any of the other Webkinz World shops.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The virtual version of the outfit comes with four items: Santa Hat, Santa Jacket, Big Black Belt, and Santa Pants.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

ellie061 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Wonder about Red Santa Suit

I got that last year. It was a kinz style outfit.
ellie061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Thanks for clarifying, FIA!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #4

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I'm so glad they are bringing it back! I couldn't find any last year, I hope I have better luck this time around!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #5

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I, Also was wondering about this! I saw it and I checked the outlet, No santakinz outfit :/.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for letting us know FIA! I already have the Red Santa Outfit.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
Unregistered

Maybe it is coming to the Kinzstyle outlet.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #8

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

It's a front page news because ganz is saying to "dress your pet up like santakinz" but it's a kinzstyle outfit, And if it was once a wshop item then they might put it back in the wshop!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-05-2009 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: removing quote
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #9

halloween3 is a glorious beacon of lighthalloween3 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
It's a front page news because ganz is saying to "dress your pet up like santakinz" but it's a kinzstyle outfit, And if it was once a wshop item then they might put it back in the wshop!!
as greedy as ganz is most of the time, i don't think it will happen
halloween3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Hey all i was wondering if they were going to have the christmas robe and dress like last year and if anybody knows when they are going to relase the rest of the christmas theme thank u
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: