Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Insider Members wonder about new Stadium Competition

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members wonder about new Stadium Competition

Click the image to open in full size.Our Webkinz Insider stadium competitors got a surprise this morning when they went to enter the Webkinz Stadium competition scheduled for 9AM. It appears that there may be a new competition, the Pro Inventing Competition. Although this competition appears in the 9AM slot it does not seem to be working at this point. Do we have a new trophy to look forward to?

To learn all about the Webkinz Stadium please visit our WIKI! Stay tuned for more details!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

ladybug1413 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members wonder about new Stadium Competition

there is a smerk in the picture lol
ladybug1413 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Inventing?
I hope you can get creative with this instead of the computer doing everything

BTW I like how there's a floating smurf in the picture!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:47 AM   #4
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Members wonder about new Stadium Competition

Awesome! My yellow lab has level twos and threes, so I might enter her in this!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Okay... I bit strange...
kittycaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:58 AM   #6
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! I love the stadium and would love a new competition!
Thanks for the info-I always come here even before I go on WW so I know any new things to look for.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Cool! That stinks that it is not working right now.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Posted in the Stadium Section; a few of us are researching:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post23972530
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #9
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

That sounds like its going to be fun, there is a smurf flying across the picture
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #10
hartygirl

hartygirl is on a distinguished road

COol! I wonder what academy skills aside from creativity it takes?
hartygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: