Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 08:20 PM   #41
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Win New Stardrops Trophy and Badges!

Congratulations everyone!

Hoping the non-Deluxe get a chance to play too
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #42
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I stink at playing games! I have won only one trophy ever during cash cow! I love this game's trophy it is the coolest ever...it may never happen but I will win won or die trying! So far I have made it to level 9!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #43
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I am sooooo addicted to this game! I have literally spent most of my day playing it! I love games like this - brain teasers - similar to Goober's Lab, too another one of my ultimate 'favs! My day care kids had the run of the "classroom" today! The loved it - they all took turns playing "Teacher". It was too funny! It was my "mental health day" on the job! Below are a few pics of the badges and the trophy alone and w/my "Webbie".

Click the image to open in full size.
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by DAYCAREMOM24; 07-21-2010 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Added Pics...
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #44
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Congrats I love the trophy. LOL is it tradeable? Plus how you win the bages? LOL I so totally want them.
Itis not tradeabe and it cannot be sent via Kinzpost. You can also only win one trophy per account. The badges were appearing "randomly" if you will. I was making the Stardust fly across the screen for a series of 4 (or 5) times in a row and the badge was awarded upon completion of the particular level.

The trophy is pretty cool when it's awarded, too. It flies across the screen again like when a trio sequence is made.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #45
ild about this place
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Congratulations Daycaremom24 on mastering a new game in no time at all! Congrats to everyone who has the deluxe membership and has earned badges and/or trophies!

AuntietoEW
Thanks! Trust me I'm now so addicted! I want a trophy for all of my accounts!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #46
peanut123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding the Starburst Fever badge, I wasn't quick enough to get a screen shot, but I think I figured out how I got the badge.
I had three different sets of 3 star drops vertically up and down. As an example I had 3 yellow stars, 3 red hearts, and 3 green stars. So I had 3 groups of 3 vertically. When I made that match the badge popped up.
I can not say 100 percent that this is how to get the badge, but when my badge popped up right after it, I think it might be the solution.
Hope that helps. Happy stardrop matching!!
peanut123 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 09:03 PM   #47
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

awww you lucky duckies you!!!! how do you get those cool badges!! i tried but only made it to level 5 hmm i will keep trying til i my membership is over!! (august )
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #48

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Got the trophy after finishing Level 12! After completing Level 13 I was awarded the Upper Stratosphere badge, and at the completion of Level 15, I received a message that read "Congratulations You Are Amazing!" and I was logged out of the game. Really wanted to try to earn the other 2 badges but am super excited just the same!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #49
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

SO does any know what the giant STAR flying across is for?
rockermom is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #50
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

I love the trophy! Definately going to have to get.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: